Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brans da man Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2006, 09:37 PM
    Gta sa drag track and jet car
    Is there a jet car and drag track in grand theft auto san andreas on xbox, if there is where are they

Check out some similar questions!

Track & Field [ 2 Answers ]

When did the high schools switch from yards to meters? Example from 100yds to 100meters Eeample from 220yds to 200 meters

Track lighting question [ 2 Answers ]

Hopefully an easy one for you guys: I am replacing track lighting in my house (built in '97). The new track has black, white and green wires. The exisiting junction box in the ceiling has a yellow and a white wire with no ground. Should I wire yellow-->black and white-->white? Can I ground...

Track lighting prob. [ 1 Answers ]

I have installed a new hampton bay track and also hooked up three new hampton bay hanging track lights. After the install, turned the dimmer on and all of the way up and only the light on the end of the track lights up. The other two filaments are glowing slightly. If I take off one of the...

Hampton Bay Track Lighting [ 1 Answers ]

I am installing Hampton Bay track lighting in my kitchen. I am wanting to use the H design with two parallel tracks. Using two 4' bars on each side connected with a 2' bar in the middle. We have one side hooked up but when we tried to put the T connector in the other side it would not fit. Do...

What's the name of this great track? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, Can anyone help? I heard this track on the radio a while back but have no idea of the name or artist, and haven't heard it again since. Genre is Dance/Techno pretty fast beat with female vocals; the chorus goes something like "see right through it, like it's made of glass" "get your x-ray...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.