Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paintballitup Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2008, 06:11 PM
    14 and 17 year old
    Is it illegal for me and my 14 year old girlfriend to have sex. I know it may not be right but we both agreed we want to. We have been friends forever and been with each other through thick and thin.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2008, 06:13 PM
    Laws vary by state. In some states, yes it is illegal and her parents could press charges if they find out.

Sep 16, 2008, 06:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjwoodhull
    Laws vary by state. In some states, yes it is illegal and her parents could press charges if they find out.
    Do you know anything about the state of North Dakota laws?
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2008, 06:31 PM
    I looked on a few internet sites and yes - it seems to be illegal in North Dakota.

Sep 16, 2008, 06:37 PM
    Thanks for the help.
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2008, 06:44 PM
    One more thing. I'm sure at 17 you are ready for sex - but 14 is really too young. If you truly care about her you will wait.
    nickeknew Posts: 167, Reputation: 9

Sep 16, 2008, 06:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjwoodhull
    One more thing. I'm sure at 17 you are ready for sex - but 14 is really too young. If you truely care about her you will wait.
    I agree I`m about to be 14 and I have been offered to have sex plenty of times, but be smart and say no. Having it at this age ruins your life most of my friends have done it and they regret it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Rent increase percentage cap for New jersey year to year [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am signing a lease for another year with my landlord but he wants to increase the rent 15% for the new year. Is there a cap on the increase for raising rent. This is for a house, not an apartment. Thanks!

Full year resident alien part year treaty [ 1 Answers ]

My country has a tax treaty with US. I came on J1 visa in September 2005 and got the benefit of the tax treaty till August 2007. And since September 2007 my taxes are being with held. I am considered as full year resident alien since Januarary 2007. Which tax form I need to fill up and where to...

Calendar Year or Fiscal Year for H1b Visa Holders? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I would be going to the US on an H1B, accompanied with my wife and two kids (all on H4). Tax experts could you please answer the following doubts of mine: 1. For individuals on H1B, the only selection of tax year is a calendar tax year, right? 2. If I reach US somewhere on Oct 1 2007, I...

6-year Indian Student, 1040EZ but claiming social security taxes from 5th year. [ 3 Answers ]

I've been in the States since 2001 (F-1 undergrad, then 1 year of F-1 OPT, and now with a new F-1 for grad school), 6 years so far and all at the same university in NYC. This will be my first year filing the 1040EZ, and I have a few Q's... Four questions: * Is the 1040EZ form the...

Full-year for Federal, Part-year for State ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an alien and comply with the qualification for full-year tax resident for Federal, but not with my state's where I should be considered as a part-year tax resident. Is it a problem if my status are different for federal and state, or does my federal status "overwrite" my state status...

View more questions Search