Ask
    trish2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2008, 04:27 PM
    Ge dryer
    Dryer doesn't stay on after you let go of the start button
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2008, 05:11 PM
    There is a centrifugal switch mounted piggyback on the motor. Sounds like it make be bad. This is why after you let go of the start switch it will not hold the power

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does a Sears Kenmore 90 gas dryer have the same fuses as an electric dryer? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a sears kenmore 90 series gas dryer. And I was wondering if it has the same kind of fuses as an electric dryer? Because everything seems to work but it does not heat. And I would like to know if it has the same fuses as an electric dryer?

Tumble Free Non-Heated Dryer Rack for HE2 Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I can't seem to figure out how to use the rack

Would a clogged dryer vent keep a dryer from turning on? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a relatively new GE stack W/D - would a clogged dryer vent keep the dryer from turning on? Does it have a sensor to keep it from turning on if it senses a blockage?

Kenmore Stackable Dryer/Washer Dryer Squeaks [ 1 Answers ]

We have developed a squeak in the dryer. It does heat okay and clothes are tumbling well. I went online to get the schematics of the dryer drum, but would not know where to start as parts are numbered and not named. Help:confused:

Dryer dial won't spin and dryer won't shut off [ 2 Answers ]

Kenmore 90 series dyer... where ever you set the timer dial, it stays put and never shuts off automatically. You have to turn if off manually. The dryer ran all night last night and continues to have the problem today. My question... can we fix the dial ourselves or do we need a repair guy? And...

View more questions Search