Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pamh444 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2008, 02:05 PM
    Kenmore quietguard3 dishwasher clean button continues
    To flash. Will not let me wash my dishes. We just purchased this house 2 months ago and have a home warranty but wanted to see if anything I can do first. Strange.. it keeps flashing, cannot unlock features by pushing the heated dry for 4 seconds like the top of the door says. Any help would be appreciated. They did not leave any booklets on the appliances and this house is not quite 3 years old. Can I order an info booklet that usually comes with them to read about them? Have a stove that does not giev a specific name other than kenmore and although I guess it is bigger in body, it does not have a heating rack on bottom only on top so not getting stuff brown on bottom like pizza that a normal oven would have either. Help!! Thanks!
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2008, 02:12 PM
    Try pressing the heated wash then heated dry one after the other about 5 times. This should reset the unit
    pamh444 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2008, 03:25 PM
    Thanks for the reply, looks like I am up and running!! I appreciate your help!:)
    millerhouse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2009, 03:04 PM
    Comment on esquire1's post
    It is great!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite dishwasher - blinking clean light [ 24 Answers ]

The clean light on my dishwasher keeps blinking and the dishwasher won't work. How can I fix this?

Kenmore Dishwasher-Clean light blinking [ 3 Answers ]

Any idea how to reset the dishwasher? There are two buttons to push that will reset it, but I cannot remember what they are. HELP!

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher: Lock On Button Issue [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I own a Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher model 665. The Lock On light continues to flash red. I reviewed the manual following the instructions of the NO HEAT DRY 'lock button' to hold for 4 seconds to Unlock but this has not worked. The Lock On Light continues to flash red and I'm unable to...

Kenmore dishwasher takes 3 hours to clean dishes. [ 2 Answers ]

We just moved into a new house with a Kenmore Elite Ultra Wash Dishwasher 665.16572. I takes about 2 1/2 to 3 hours to run through its cycle. It seems to clean the dishes fine, but should it take this long?

View more questions Search