Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

Sep 16, 2008, 01:33 PM
    9 month old grinding teeth
    It seems like I am always asking questions, more now than when I was pregnant, but here goes. My 9 month old has 4 teeth, 2 on the bottom and 2 on the top, he will not stop grinding them together it is driving me CRAZY. Is there anything I can do about this?

Check out some similar questions!

Grinding Teeth/Mouth Guard [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been breaking off parts of one of his molars for a few months now, but doesn't have a cavity. The dentist recently told him it's being caused by grinding his teeth at night. She said he needs to have a mouth guard made and it will cost around $300. I have been researching this...

Decayed teeth of 15 month old boy [ 5 Answers ]

My son is 15 months old and has got 4 teeth but one of his teeth has turned black and is decaying I don't know the reason and I'm really worried please help me what should I do.he is also teeting for his other teeths.

Baby grinding teeth [ 2 Answers ]

I have an 8 1/2 month old son, he started teething when he was about 6 months and has about 6 teeth, abouth 2 or 3 weeks ago, he started grinding his teeth and we can't get him to stop. The only solution that we have come up with is to use his soother when he grinds, is there anything we can do to...

9 month lab teeth cleaning [ 2 Answers ]

My 9 month black lab has got one really bad tooth. He has nylabones that he chews on a regular basis only on one side of his mouth. The other side seems to have everything stick to it. One tooth in particular is really bad in terms of plaque on it... any suggestions for keeping his teeth clean?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.