Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Michy255 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2008, 11:08 AM
    Portable GE Nautilus dishwasher (4-5 years old) - leaking or broken?
    I bought this from previous owner, no instruction books anything. My husband wanted to set it up and surprise me. He put dish soap (He knew it was a huge mistake) it happened spilled a lot soaps over floor. He asked for my help, I came down and check it out. I tried to do "short" cycle to get soaps out, It kept spilling more and more soaps over the floor. I tried to open it and see how much soaps are there, it was just bottom not too much. Then I try turn on the water tap and run it on "short" cycle. But it is getting worse, water is coming out! I had to turn the water tap off and clean up mess.

What is wrong with it? Is it leaking or broken? I am really clueless. The previous owner said it is works very well. They have to sell it because they moved in a new home that have built in dishwasher, so don't need the portable one.
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2008, 11:38 AM
    Until it all gets rinsed out you will have this problem. It is not broken. Over the years I have learned not to try to surprise a woman LOL. I have learned the hard way as well
    Michy255 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2008, 01:58 PM
    How? The water is coming out from the dishwasher, spilling over the floor. Rinse it out - explain more please. Im very clueless about this dishwasher, it is our first time to have this portable one. I used to have built-in dishwasher at my parents' house in my teenager years.
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2008, 02:32 PM
    Wipe it all out, clean dispenser and remove and clean all water out of the sump as it holds a small amout of water that it will reciulate during a wash cycle

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Portable dishwasher [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought a new kitchen faucet with a pull out sprayer as the main fixture. I have a portable dishwasher that worked fine with my old faucet. The attachment for the dishwasher did not fit in the new faucet so I purchased an adapter. The man at the store was worried the sprayer/faucet will...

Portable dishwasher [ 2 Answers ]

We got a portable ultra wash kenmoore dishwasher from craiglist, we cannot get the water to come out of the sprayer, any ideas how to get it going?

GE Nautilus Dishwasher water running sometimes [ 2 Answers ]

I have a portable GE Nautilus dishwasher (model#GSC3200j01ww). When I start it the water doesn't want to start flowing. I have to manually turn the cycle a few times before it wants to let water in. I turn it off course when I do this so I do not burn the motor out. I've had it for three years...

Conversion of portable dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know how difficult it is to convert a portable dishwasher to an undercounter dishwasher and what is involved?

GE Nautilus Dishwasher isn't dispensing water [ 3 Answers ]

I have a GE Nautilus that is not getting any water to run during the cleaning cycle. The drying cylce seems to be working just fine. Does anyone have any idea where I should begin to start figuring out where the problem might be at?

View more questions Search