FIND this person
    Who is the person in the photograph of my nickname? Thanks
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2008, 08:50 AM
    How Did You Get Pic. Some Background Please
    manolita Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2008, 10:36 AM
    I do not have any data, the trail is that it is a bad person. Possible Nazi :confused: ? Thanks :)

I have found is David Packard - I do not know that I have been told that it was a bad person, do not understand it. Thanks again
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2008, 11:20 AM
    David packard was the co-founder of hewlitt packard.

Sep 22, 2008, 07:35 AM
    Daniel thank you. If you want to know something of spain, you ask me, I live in spain :)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2008, 07:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by manolita View Post
    I do not have any data, the trail is that it is a bad person. possible Nazi :confused: ? thanks :)

I have found is David Packard - I do not know that I have been told that it was a bad person, do not understand it. thanks again
    He is definitely NOT a bad person:
    David Packard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sep 23, 2008, 05:04 AM
    It is definitely A GOOD PERSON :) :):):)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find person [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to locate a person by the name of "Sandy R Wildfang" This person is Male and is located somewhere in Manitoba. Can anyone please help me. I have been unable to locate & I need to do a reference check, so the sooner I locate the better. Thanks!

How can I find a person I only have her photo? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I have just a photo of a girl and I just need to know how I can track her. I only know that I have no other data from her. I was almost been scammed by a Nigerian scam that send me her photo. Unfortunatelly for them I found out what was it about and I am just wondering how can I track the girl...

Is it possible at all to find out a name of a person just by a photo? [ 13 Answers ]

I have a photo of a man who appears to be either a model or an actor, but I don't know his name. Is it possible at all to find out his name by the photos I have?

Need to find one person who is celebrity. [ 4 Answers ]

Who has any idea how to find one person who is.. celebrity? He's unfortunate. And I love him. I know, I understand what a silly I am, but.. if you have any idea, please just say it.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to find this person? [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for ancestors of this person. She went by Eleonore Schlund born 04-03-1939. Not sure of the year of birth. She had a child male born 1954-55 and a female born 05-17-1956. The daughter was adopted and moved to the United States at birth or shortly afterwards. She was given to DeForest...

View more questions Search