Ask
    lelandverceles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2008, 07:05 PM
    How do I write a cover letter for a business consultancy proposal
    How do I write a cover letter for a business consultancy proposal
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2008, 09:46 PM
    The first thing that I would suggest doing is performing a Google search in how to write a cover letter.

How To Write a Cover Letter - Google Search

We can't actually write your cover letter for you here, but if you would like to post a draft of your letter, then I'm sure that there would be those of us who would come along and be willing to take a look at it in order to critique it and advise you as to how you might make it better.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a letter to introduce my business? [ 2 Answers ]

I just opened a shop. We make custom windows and doors, and I would like to know how to make a letter to send out to introduce my business. If you have any suggestion please contact: [email protected] Thank you.

How to write an effective letter introducing an HR consultancy firm ! [ 2 Answers ]

How to write an effective introductory letter to introduce a HR consultancy firm?

How to write a Proposal Letter to a Company [ 8 Answers ]

Dear Friends, I'm in Surat India, I'm a workers' trainer. I need put forward proposals to the managements of different companies. Would you kindly give me some organized topics to write the proposal letter? What kind of informations should I involve in the letter?

How to write a business introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

We are Project management consultant, I am working as a Business development manager with them looking forward for some good tips for effective company introduction to the client

How do write a Increase in Rate letter for small business [ 1 Answers ]

Good day Madam/Sir I would like a sample rate letter if you can please assist me. Cheers!:)

View more questions Search