Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1Techlove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2008, 05:54 PM
    IPcop Install
    Please help me. I am trying to complete my install of IPcop version 1.4.20. The install runs smooth until the very end. When it gets to the portion where I have to set a password I can not. I get the following message. "No Echo from Keyboard for password input" I have searched high and low for a solution to this problem. Can some one please help me. Thank you!

Thomas
    Mr E Man Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2008, 01:07 PM
    No echo from keyboard for password input
    Means that the cursor won't move, but u can still carefully type the password.
    It's a security Feature.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IPCOP Problems [ 3 Answers ]

I have set up IPCOP threw a Windows Xp machine. The red interface is connected to a router with multiple WAN ports(2) that is connected to two ADSL modems. Now the problem is I can access the internet but my e-mail and secure websites(https) like banks does not work. I have set a policy up on the...

Digital sender & ipcop [ 2 Answers ]

Hey'all I'm trying to set-up a digital sender ( HP 9250c ) on a network that has IpCop as their SMTP Server ! Everythin checks out fine except when trying to send through e-mail.. I get a "E-Mail Gateway did not accept the job because the attachment is to large " Error on the sender... I tried on...

Ipcop [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have just installed Ipcop on a second machine, as a firewall between me and the internet. But I can't go any further. :mad: I am VERY!! Frustrated. I know NOTHING about Linux. I can access the IPCOP computer, but I can't get to the internet, I don't even know if IPCOP is getting to the...

View more questions Search