Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angel_baby_girl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2008, 12:38 PM
    Very suck puppy
    I have a little mixed breed dog. He isn't quite a year old. He isn't eating or drinking but keeps vomiting clear liquid. I don't know what to do.
    carolbcac Posts: 342, Reputation: 72

Sep 15, 2008, 08:17 PM
    Definitely needs to see the vet first thing. It could be something simple or something life-threatening and you need to find out ASAP.
    GothGirl1771 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Sep 21, 2008, 09:30 AM

See your vet! I had a dog who had this problem and died because we were too late. Good luck! See the vet today!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why does sex suck? [ 13 Answers ]

I have been having sex for 7 months now and we do it like 4 times a week, at least, but it still hurts so incredibly bad!! I've been to my obgyn, and nothing is wrong with me. We have read all of the articles on painful sex. We do sufficient foreplay and my husband has tried everything and is...

Why do people suck? [ 12 Answers ]

My sister had her baby at 8:49am it is now 9:35am. This is her 3rd baby and she turned 17 in February... Her first baby shae gave up for adoption her second one she kept and this one she gave up for adoption as well. When people ask me, "Is your sister keeping the baby?" I tell them the truth "No,...

Breakups suck! [ 4 Answers ]

So on Monday the love of my life broke up with me over the phone (how lame! ) He said he did it over the phone because he didn't want me to beg to take him back and that I wouldn't leave his house until he did (which is true) Hes already been liking this other girl for a few weeks and I did know...

Exgirlfriends suck [ 2 Answers ]

So... My boyfriend and I have been dating for awhile. The problem is is that his ex girlfriend literally lives two doors down from him. They dated for three years but broke up about 9 times throughout all of that. They constantly fought and he's told me that he would always be angry. Now we're...

View more questions Search