Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boredfroggie Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

May 13, 2006, 10:04 PM
    Las Vegas hotel with big bathroom
    Can anyone help me... I'm looking for a hotel in las vegas in which in the bathroom the bathtub is extra large. But I don't want to spend a huge amount of money. I've never been there and I'm starting to plan my wedding so any help will be appreciated. Thanks
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 19, 2006, 05:39 AM
    We did a family vacation in Vegas two years ago and at the time Circus Circus had the best prices for a suite. The bathroom was HUGE.
    Amik Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2007, 09:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by boredfroggie
    can anyone help me... i'm looking for a hotel in las vegas in which in the bathroom the bathtub is extra large. but i don't want to spend a huge amount of money. i've never been there and i'm starting to plan my wedding so any help will be appreciated. thanks
    Ceasors, in the new tower. Get a suite, and hopefully you will do this on a weekday so you can get it for about half the price. My tub was so large/deep I had to drain it or I'd drown!I couldn't hold myself up supporting myself with my feet since it was so long.
    MGM, oh that bath was equally excellent, but was a suite as well. Most of them have tub's that are huge, a shower for 4, dressing area in one room, then toilet in anouther room.
    Oh, and the mirage suite was nice, again the bathrooms are comperable.
    Ceasors is my favorite for suites and I've done many of them on the strip and downtown. I'm trying to work my way through the strip and haven't done venitian yet. Bellagio and the wynn was nice but for the price I still like ceasors cause it's close to everything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Toronto Hotel - Near Downtown Bars [ 5 Answers ]

All right between Google local and expedia I have not been able to nail down a good hotel within walking distance of downtown Toronto. I am assuming that downtown is the place to be because of the bars and nightclubs.. Please tell me if this is an incorrect assumption. Anyway a hotel within...

Hotel in Vegas for the weekend [ 4 Answers ]

My friend and I are planning a weekend getaway in Las Vegas. We would like to keep it inexpensive but fun. Does anyone have any suggestions on a good hotel right on the strip?

Need name of 80's movie about teenagers fixing a hotel [ 2 Answers ]

There is a movie that I am looking for the title of. It is about a group of teenagers that fix-up a hotel or maybe a mansion that they turn into a hotel. It's a comedy, and is probably from 1987 or so.

Another Bathroom is needed... The boys are fighting to use the bathroom [ 7 Answers ]

First, thank you for having this kind of forum. Now also let me say that I'm not well versed in the plumbing lingo so hopefully you will be patient with my questions. I live in a 3 levels home (Basement, Main, Upstairs) with the existing bathroom is on the main floor. I'm planing to add...

Bathroom [ 1 Answers ]

I have two bathrooms in my home, one has a shower and the other bathtub. The shower has been stopped up for a long time now... the water was going out slowly now it doesn't go out at all... recently the tub in the other bathroom has stopped up same thing... the water was going out slowly, and now...

View more questions Search