Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Dec 20, 2008, 09:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KBC View Post
    In case it was overlooked on pet peeve.

I have been working with a young man who is getting over a tough time from his past(recent)and is now dating a new girlfriend,I asked if he would like a females perspective about what he is going into.

He is 15,getting past a 'violent' episode and stopped drinking/smoking just a few weeks ago.

Anyone want to add to his thread?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...th-291789.html
    You did a great job with this guy Ken, I liked the way you handled yourself.

Stringer
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2008, 09:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    You did a great job with this guy Ken, I liked the way you handled yourself.

Stringer
    Thanks,

I hope the girls can give some good ideas for him too.
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Dec 21, 2008, 01:42 PM

Hey K-bles! I went to the thread and it was closed! I would have posted...
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2008, 04:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spyderglass View Post
    Hey K-bles!, I went to the thread and it was closed! I would have posted...
    You know,I have a serious idea WHO complained and got it closed,too bad,they can't see the help this young man needs and did it to sooth their own needs.

Man I am steamed,but he and I can chat PM or on another post,as long as he keeps the cussing off the boards.

Thanks for the attempt spidy!:)
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2008, 04:09 PM
    You know,I have a serious idea WHO complained and got it closed,too bad,they can't see the help this young man needs and did it to sooth their own needs.

Man I am steamed,but he and I can chat PM or on another post,as long as he keeps the cussing off the boards.

thanks for the attempt spidy!:)

The moderators closed it - if you think that was the wrong decision, contact them. I
    Know you have the address.
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Dec 22, 2008, 08:32 PM

thanks for the attempt spidy!:)
    No problem bro :)
    He could start a new thread or PM me if he likes. Only here for a sec! Gots to get to bed...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The worms turn, but that [ 6 Answers ]

“As Super Tuesday looms - and the possibility that McCain could all but wrap up the nomination - the chattering conservative class is in an uproar. Talk show host Rush Limbaugh has warned that McCain as standard-bearer would destroy the Republican Party. Author and pundit Ann Coulter, in...

I'm not sure if my dog has worms. [ 9 Answers ]

My border collie won't eat any of his dog food but he'll eat our "people food". He is WAY underweight and he lost it in like less then a month. It was very sudden, and now he's basically skin and bones. Just recently his eyes have started to get blood in them. The bottom of his eyes are filled...

Web worms (bag worms) everywhere [ 3 Answers ]

My neighbor's tree is full of web worms, I think they are also called bag worms. These fuzzy little worms, they're caterpillars really, drop onto my deck and are eating everything in sight. They don't make the web-like encasements, but they are killing my potted plants; mandevilla, vinca, mint,...

Dog with worms [ 2 Answers ]

Some one "dumped" a dog on me. She is 2,she is not"fixed",she has not seen a vet since she was 9 mo.nor has she had any shots since than. She is skinny so I thougt she might have worms. I got some"hartz, Rid worm liq." and gave her the recommended dose two weeks ago. Today she had live worms...

Worms [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: My daughter needs to know if worms are reptiles. I have no clue, so if anyone could shed some light on the subject, I would appreciate it. Thanks for your time. :)

View more questions Search