Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smitty7544 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2008, 09:09 AM
    How do I set up a Personal private conversation?
    I need to set up a personal, private conversation with my cousin:( . I have some problems that are bothering me, and I really need to talk to someone:confused: . But I need time to talk to her without distractions. I've never done this before, so I need to know how to ask for this, what should I say? PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME, I NEED ALL THE SUGGESTIONS I CAN GET!
    Superfly999 Posts: 235, Reputation: 14

Sep 15, 2008, 09:11 AM
    Just say hey, you have some time that we can talk alone in person about some stuff I've had on my mind? If that person is busy you'll probably have to work around with both your schedules but I'd ask her just whenever she possibly can and throw hints/stress that you only want it you and her with no distractions because that's what you want.

You have to remember. The TALK is what's important; don't let the idea/nervousness of getting it started/setting up a time turn you away from what you are needing to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does my bankruptcy affect personal loans from private lenders? [ 3 Answers ]

We have experienced financial devastation in the last year, and after consulting a debt counselor and a bankruptcy attorney, it has become clear that our only option is bankruptcy. We are now in the process with the attorney of determining which chapter is the best option for us. In the...

Private Room in Private Home [ 8 Answers ]

I am renting a room and bathroom to a tenant. I have problems with excessing use of the in-home washer and dryer. I have asked tenant to restrict laundry to once a week, but she has not adhered to this. When I leave for work, I turn the power breaker OFF to the Washer and dryer, but she has...

What does our conversation mean? [ 1 Answers ]

My ex and I dated for 5 years and I broke up with him 3 years ago because I was insecure. We went a year without speaking and over two years without seeing each other. Since then I have seen him a few times (lunch, hang out) usually his idea. Last week he called and asked if I wanted to go to...

Taped conversation [ 2 Answers ]

Good afternoon, I would like to know if a taped conversation on the phone is admissible in court? It happpened like this. First Incident - My husband's Aunt called up a relative of hers, that she has problem with, and had a very nasty conversation with her on the phone. The relative taped...

Conversation with a girl you like [ 1 Answers ]

What can I talk about with a girl in my class in school?

View more questions Search