Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    biankaxo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2008, 08:47 AM
    Does he still have feelings for me
    I was with this guy for just over a month and I also lost my v to him unfortunately. He broke up with me and said that we should just be friends,I was very upset, but kind of happy he didn't let the relationship get any further. After the break up we were still talking, he would still ring me, until a few weeks later I found out he was dating someone I talk to.recently we were both at a party,and he acted like he had never spoken to me before in my life,but stood opposite me in the party,which made me feel asif he wanted me to see him.the following morning I stayed at his house in his sisters room as me and her are close friends,he come out the bath with just his towwel wrapped round him and went downstairs,but it was asif it was just because I was there.im very confused, I just want to know if he still likes me or not.:confused:

Bianka xo

P.S please reply asap..
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 15, 2008, 09:52 AM
    Like as in "LIKE YOU/OMG I HAVE TO HAVE YOU AND NOBODY ELSE BUT YOU"... no.

Like you as in "hey, you're cool and maybe under the right circumstances we can kiss on each other some more, as long as it doesn't interfere with my other stuff and girlfriends"... yeah, I'm sure he thinks stuff like that.
    Smoked Posts: 157, Reputation: 29

Sep 15, 2008, 09:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JBeaucaire
    Like as in "LIKE YOU/OMG I HAVE TO HAVE YOU AND NOBODY ELSE BUT YOU"...no.

Like you as in "hey, you're cool and maybe under the right circumstances we can kiss on each other some more, as long as it doesn't interfere with my other stuff and girlfriends"...yeah, I'm sure he thinks stuff like that.
    So true.. and I must admit I lol'd a little also.
    brkfstatiffs Posts: 263, Reputation: 21

Sep 15, 2008, 12:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by biankaxo
    I was with this guy for just over a month and i also lost my v 2 him unfortunatly. He broke up with me and said that we should just be friends,i was very upset, but kind of happy he didnt let the relationship get any further. After the break up we were still talking, he would still ring me, untill a few weeks later i found out he was dating someone i talk to.recently we were both at a party,and he acted like he had never spoken to me before in my life,but stood opposite me in the party,which made me feel asif he wanted me to see him.the following morning i stayed at his house in his sisters room as me and her are close friends,he come out the bath with just his towwel wrapped round him and went downstairs,but it was asif it was just because i was there.im very confused, i just wanna know if he still likes me or not.:confused:

Bianka xo

P.S please reply asap..
    It seem like he just wants to date casually. Why did you give it up the first time to him? The first time should be special but that's your call. Yeah, sorry to break it to you but he seems like he enjoys playing the field and just wants to date casually right now. If you let him think you are available all the time when he calls, of course he will call and take advantage of you. Don't be so available. You deserve better.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 16, 2008, 09:09 AM
    That the chances you take when you have sex with a stranger, before you know how they really feel. He got what he wanted so why hang around? Sorry, but this is a lesson to learn, and move beyond it.

As to whether he liked you or not, that question has been answered by him already.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does my ex have feelings for me when he is seeing someone else [ 7 Answers ]

My ex broke up with me about four weeks ago, we had dated for 18 months. He is in his mid 30's and I am in my mid 20's. I didn't think we'd speak again. There seemed to be no reason for the breakup other than that he was under a lot of stress at the time and couldn't handle. I am absolutely certain...

Feelings for my ex [ 7 Answers ]

I am twenty eight. I have been happily married for 8 years and I have 2 kids however a few weeks ago my ex contacted me and wanting to know what I have been doing. After chatting on line for a while I got know what he has been doing and reminiscing about old times. We used to be sweethearts in...

Not sure about feelings [ 4 Answers ]

I like someone 3 yrs older. Should I try to not like her? Or just wait till I'm older? p.s. I'm 13 and she's 16, she and I are like brother and sis

Why am I having these feelings [ 18 Answers ]

I really need some advice on what to do, since you guys really seem to be very understanding, a couple of months ago I got pregnant with the IUD in well I lost that pregnancy not long after finding out, I have been taking birth control pills for a month now and I went to the doctor the other day...

Does he still have feelings for me?=[ [ 4 Answers ]

I'm having a huge confusing problem right now. I'm still not over my ex-boyfriend. You see, I broke up with him in early December and for some reason I though it was a HUGE mistake. It was a long distance relationship. We went to middle school together and I had to move. We later met again on...

View more questions Search