Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ccedar Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2008, 07:25 AM
    Dvd play back
    The playback of dvds video seems to stop and start. Sound is okay. I have Windows 2000 Pro. Need help.
    aruna1984c Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2008, 08:11 AM
    Need some more details dear. How is your RAM capacity? Is video & Audio both become reset? etc...
    ccedar Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2008, 02:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ccedar
    The playback of dvds video seems to stop and start. Sound is okay. I have Windows 2000 Pro. Need help.
    I'm a beginner all know is I have a total of 392,624kb. Only the video has pauses, if that is what you mean by reset.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Play [ 3 Answers ]

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." What can I do to play this file?

I want to know more about player husband so I can play him back [ 3 Answers ]

Need help from player’s husband. Is it possible to hurt someone you love? Hurting in a sense, looking for a reason to fight so that you can stay late at night. If yes, why? Do you think the woman loves you more when you are not that around? What is it in your mind? Or are you guys just being...

Anyone play the harmonica? And listen to taking back Sunday? [ 3 Answers ]

Help. Please... YouTube - TBS divine intervention live I'm trying to figure the harmonica solo in this and its killing me. Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search