Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tigerit Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2008, 07:16 AM
    Intro Letter
    I am a sales rep for NeoStar here in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. I want to know how to approach companies, I have been sending out flyers to companies with very little success, but was wonder if I first should send out Intro Letters first and what to say in that letter. We sell hdmi, usb cables, kvm switches, there is to many to mention. I would appreciate any help or tips can offer me on how I should approach these companies.

Thanks
    Gary Phillips
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2008, 12:30 AM
    Are the companies that you are marketing to local? If they are, then I would suggest trying some cold-calling on them. If you need to get what you do noticed on the Internet when people do searches for what you are trying to sell, then I know some free ways that you can advertise what you are trying to sell via the Internet that get excellent results.

Please let me know if you are interested in knowing how to do that.

Thanks!

Sep 16, 2008, 09:50 AM
    Hi Clough,

Its local and world wide, right now I am concentration on the USA market. I been sending out intro letter, if you like to see it I can send it to you. Thanks for getting back to so fast, really appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks
    Gary

Sep 17, 2008, 06:09 AM
    Cables Assemblies & Accessories: Cables OEM & ODM, HDMI, DVI, E-SATA, CAT 5 & 6, KVM Switch, etc...
    USB Products & Accessories: WET Cables, Hubs, Card Reader, PC Camera, Flat & Round Cables, SCSI, Serial, etc...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intro letter [ 2 Answers ]

I need a complete Introduction letter of printing press

COMPANY intro letter [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Sir , Im working in an advertising agency . Tel me how should I write company introduction letter for a client . If u want you can go 2 our site address also Crossway Advertising & Marketing India Pvt. Ltd. Regds Saurabh

Self Intro LEtter [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I recently joined a software company. I need to send a letter introducing about myself and about the company. Can anybody please send me a sample or the format Thanks

View more questions Search