Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wallbrad5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2008, 04:48 AM
    Kenmore 363 dishwasher not draining
    Kenmore dishwasher 363 model has suddenly stopped draining.
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2008, 03:35 PM
    Could be the pump clogged or clogged drain hose. Do you have an air gap? If not make sure there is a loop in the drain hose. These are things to check. Anything more than this will require a tech. Just gets too complicated from here for diy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dishwasher not draining [ 1 Answers ]

I have a year 1/2 old GE dishwasher that I cannot get to drain. I can hear a little water in the sink drain but it is not at a rate to empty the tub before the next cycle starts. Any suggestions as to what to look at. I have not been happy with this dishwasher right from the start and I would...

Dishwasher not draining [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Ultra wash dishwasher that won't drain. Computer control. When it should go into drain cycle it keeps pumping water into washer arms. It will run through entire cycle and never fill using water in tub over and over. If I wet vac the water out it will fill and use the new...

My dishwasher is not draining [ 2 Answers ]

I just installed a new disposal. Now, when I run the dishwasher it doesn't drain. But if I disconnect the hose from the washer to the disposal and let it run into a bucket it does drain. I don't know what I did when switching the old disposal to the new one but apparently I missed something.

View more questions Search