Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sam_Felgen Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Sep 15, 2008, 12:51 AM
    Dr Martin Luther King Jr's Speech Regarding Religion
    In Class Today We Were Discussing What Is Possible For The Future In The Next 20 Years.

My Religion Teacher Asked Us To Do Some Homework On What The Speech "I Have A Dream" By Dr Martin Luther King, Jr, Feels Like, Sounds Like And Feels Like For The Catholic Future.

I'm Not Catholic Or Christian. So I'm Finding It Hard As This Is My First Year Doing Religion..

We Have To Do A "Y" Chart And I Have No Idea What To Say. :confused:
    Sam_Felgen Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Sep 15, 2008, 12:57 AM
    Not Feels Like, Sounds Like And Feels Like I Mean Feels Like, Sounds Like And Looks Like

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The assassination of martin luther king junior [ 2 Answers ]

I need a good thesis statement for my researchpaper I had one but the teacher said it was little long so I came up with another one and the teacher said it was too short...

Regarding a D&C [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 35,I had a D&C nov 30 at 10 weeks, lost at 6. The following month was fine no bleeding no problems. Started period Dec. 26 light brown discharge for 4 days followed by normal red blood flow For 3 days. Gyn visit was Dec. 27, all was well no infections. After My period left about the...

Martin luther king [ 1 Answers ]

What are three types of boycott that martin luther king did?

Besides Romney's speech on religion [ 5 Answers ]

'I Believe in an America Where the Separation of Church and State is Absolute' September 12, 1960, address to the Greater Houston Ministerial Association John F. Kennedy While the so-called religious issue is necessarily and properly the chief topic here tonight, I want to emphasize from the...

Martin luther [ 2 Answers ]

Why was Luther's sola scriptura (scripture alone) a challenge to the Catholic Church?

View more questions Search