Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

May 13, 2006, 10:30 AM
    Artist name?
    It was a stupid song but I heard it the other day and wondered if anyone knew it. It was a rap remake of "ohh sugar sugar, oh honey honey, will you be my candy girl" except it was freaky girl in the new version. Thanks for any help.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 13, 2006, 11:19 AM
    Is this it?

Nitta?:
    Rap version of Sugar Sugar
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

May 14, 2006, 01:52 AM
    My wife was looking for this and could find no answer so I was like "I'll put it on Ask Me Help Desk and get an answer in no time". You proved me right. Thanks for the help and keep up doing what you guys do. :D
    chris01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2006, 11:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by czerno
    It was a stupid song but I heard it the other day and wondered if anyone knew it. It was a rap remake of "ohh sugar sugar, oh honey honey, will you be my candy girl" except it was freaky girl in the new version. thanks for any help.
    That was either one of two songs first one that comes to mind is suga suga by baby bash feat frankie j or sugar by ludacris feat trick daddy, its got to be one of those..
    DJ TonyT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2007, 06:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by czerno
    It was a stupid song but I heard it the other day and wondered if anyone knew it. It was a rap remake of "ohh sugar sugar, oh honey honey, will you be my candy girl" except it was freaky girl in the new version. thanks for any help.
    Did you get an answer? I am looking for the same song if you can help me out I would appreciate it.
    [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is the artist of this song? [ 7 Answers ]

The lyrics go something like... "What's the worst thing I could say, things are better if I stay. So long and good night, so long and good night!"

Being an artist [ 4 Answers ]

Being an artist is what I really want to do, but the money part is the only thing holding me and that I want to move to europe. Are there any people who make aliving by just painting and sculpting... I am very good and I make more avant garde things; not any landscapes or still life... help?

I need a song and the artist [ 3 Answers ]

Please give me a list of song together with their artist.

Need name of songs or artist.Please help [ 1 Answers ]

http://2104.nm.ru/Music/F006_32.MP3 http://2104.nm.ru/Music/F004_32.mp3 http://2104.nm.ru/Music/F005_32.mp3 Thanks

View more questions Search