Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wendy46 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2006, 10:27 AM
    Kitchen Sink w/sprayer hose plumbing diagram
    I need a detailed diagram of how a sprayer hose is connected to the kitchen sink plumbing. I have looked everywhere but can't seem to find one that actually shows the sprayer hose and how is connected to the plumbing under the kitchen sink. I have found several that mention the sprayer hose but only show the dishwasher hook up and/or the air gap valve. I need a diagram that shows the sprayer hose above the sink and includes how the hose is connected below the sink and to the plumbing. Any ideas?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 13, 2006, 12:19 PM
    1. There are many ways manufacturers have it set up; one example attached.

2. Are you trying to add a sprayer to your current faucet? You can't easily add a sprayer to a faucet that was not designed to have one attached to it. Look up in there real good to see if maybe yours IS designed to have one but has the sprayer connection capped off.
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitchen sink sprayer water smells [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! I am a newbie--any help is greatly appreciated! My problem is the kitchen sink sprayer. The water that comes out of it smells bad (kind of a moldy smell), but only for the first couple of seconds of use. After that the water seems fine. Also, if the sprayer was used very recently (as in...

Kitchen Sink Sprayer blew off [ 5 Answers ]

HELP - I have the sprayer hose in my hand, I read out the diverter thing, if I put my finger over where the sprayer goes water will come out of the spout. I sprayer coupling appears to be still attached under the sink. Can I get help with a quick fix? I can't get it off, any suggestions to how I...

Kitchen sink spray hose no pressure [ 1 Answers ]

My kitchen sink's spray hose has no pressure. I replaced the spray head and it sprays but water also comes from the faucet. What can I do?

Kitchen sink sprayer [ 3 Answers ]

My kitchen sink sprayer will spray but only a trickle comes out. I seem to have no pressure. Can you help me fix this.

Kitchen sink sprayer pulsates [ 1 Answers ]

When we use our kitchen sink sprayer, it pulsates. It never used to do this, it has just started recently. Any thoughts? Thanks, Michele??

View more questions Search