Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2008, 11:47 AM
    Daughter and I just got our ears pierced
    NS, I notice that you say not to use the saline or sea salt solution or the H2O spray... then what should we use? That is what the tattoo piercing guy told us to use:confused:

My daughter got her ears done for the first time and I got my second hole... We aren't having any problems, as it is the first day... but I suppose I would rather it stay that way;)
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2008, 09:40 PM
    Regular old antibacterial (Dial) soap works the best. Not only are the saline solutions a little too harsh, but they can also cause a buildup of tiny salt granules on the jewelry, which can cause irritation. :)

How old is your daughter? I bet she was so excited to get her ears pierced for the first time!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2008, 07:24 AM
    Thanks NS... I appreciate it. We had them done at a tattoo/piercing studio on Saturday, it was quite fun!
    She is 11 and finally said she was ready, she even went first with a little nudge;) She loves it, although we are both a little bruised still.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is getting my ears pierced safe with scar tissue in one ear lobe? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a small lump of scar tissue from clip-on earrings in my right ear lobe. I am interested in getting my ears pierced, but I don't know if it will be safe. I am concerned about the earring going through or touching the scar tissue. It feels like a small, firm sphere inside my ear lobe. I don't...

Should I get my ears pierced [ 1 Answers ]

I got 2 keloids on my left ear(1 on the back n 1 on the front) they not that big (pea size) My mom is taking me to the mall tomorrow 2 get my ears pierced again. Should I get my ears pierced even though I got 2 keloids on it, or should I get it pierced threw my keloids(like get my ears pierced...

Getting the top of your ear pierced. [ 14 Answers ]

I am thinking of having it done this Wednesday but I am going on holiday the following Thursday to palm springs in LA and I want to be able to swim so I was wondering if anyone knows if you can swim when you have just had it pierced and what the side-effects might be if I did. Thanks

View more questions Search