Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lewddragon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2008, 11:39 AM
    '95 honda civic dx won't crank
    I have a '95 honda civic dx and it will not crank. The stater and the solenoid seem to be working, but there is not even a click comeing from either; the fuse near the battery is fine and all the fues under the drivers side seem to be okay. What else could it be, I think I check all the grounds. Could it be the ingnition switch?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2008, 12:06 PM
    See if this helps:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post235560

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1997 honda civic dx won't crank won't start [ 17 Answers ]

I have a 1997 honda civic dx 5 speed. Yesterday car was fine, started strong and drove strong. I parked car last night and about 4-5 hours later tried to start it. When I turned the key in the ignition there was no crank at all. I can hear a little hum and then a click but that's all.

1995 Honda Civic Won't Crank In Mornings [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1995 Honda Civic with a 1.6 vtec. The motor was just replaced along with new plugs, plug wires and distributor. I can go out in the morinings around 6:30 and can't get it to crank but later in the afternoon it doesn't seem to have a problem cranking.

95 Honda Civic EX crank no start at times [ 1 Answers ]

3 times in last 6 weeks or so, my son's 95 Honda Civic EX would crank but wouldn't start in the morning. It just happened again yesterday, so he borrowed my wife's car so he could go to work. Any experience with this scenario? What are the most likely causes of this type of symptom?

Honda Civic-98 No crank, failed K-test [ 7 Answers ]

Hello All, I have a 5door honda civic MB3. The car will not crank. Battery is OK 1 All fuses ok: To the ignition switch is fine. 3 Starter works fine if I bypass everything from the ignition switch to the starter. For the relay clicks twice, the CEL goes out. (the relay is also...

1996 Honda Civic Crank but won't start (no spark) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello There, What happen was the previous owner install two kill switch, one for the fuel pump and one for relay under the steering wheel. It wasn't wired neatly and my kids accidentally kick one of the wired and disconnected the fuel pump kill switch and that shut down the whole car while I was...

View more questions Search