Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weeman1969 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2008, 11:38 AM
    Slow refill
    I have a duel flush toilet cistern when after flushing takes a long time to refill, how do I turn up the water flow?

Thanks
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 14, 2008, 12:12 PM
    Are you 100% sure the shut off under the toilet is fully opened? If opened it may have some debris and can be blown out after disconnecting the toilet fill line.
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Sep 14, 2008, 12:38 PM
    You may have some debris in the fill valve. Turn water off to the toilet, remove the fill valve, clean its water passages and reinstall. Turn water back on.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 14, 2008, 01:10 PM
    All are good suggestions, I think its logical to try them in the order we have listed them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet will not refill [ 9 Answers ]

When you flush the toilet, the tank will not refill. Do we need to replace the part that is in there?

Refill My ink cartridges [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know how to refilll the ink cartridges for my Brother MFC-240C? I have a refill kit, but its not listed in the refill directions and have no idea where to make the hole. Any assistance would be great. Thanks Nike

Refill dishwasher additive [ 1 Answers ]

HOW DO I REFILL THE DISHWASHER ADDITIVE (ie Cascade Chrystal Clear) In my kenmore elite dishwasher?

Alignment and refill problems [ 6 Answers ]

The Elger touch up kit consisted of the toilet valve, plastic arm, chain, plastic control device Which is seated under the tank bolt on inside of toilet ,(Looks like a U), the tank bolts, and rubber ball which seats in opening after the flush to keep the water inside while the tank refills. I...

Air Conditioning Refill Port [ 3 Answers ]

Could anyone tell me exactly where the low side port of the air conditioning system is on a 1998 Lincoln Continental. I'd like to refill the unit myself.

View more questions Search