Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Patti-Cakes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2008, 10:53 AM
    Need name of brian dennehy TV movie
    hi everyone! hope u can help me: I'm looking for the name of a brian dennehy tv movie based on a town bully who terrorizes everybody and then he gets killed in the middle of town in the middle of the day and nobody saw anything (based on a true story). brian dennehy played the bad guy with a black hair dye job. looking at the few brian dennehy bios i have, there's: "a killing in a small town" - not it, brian dennehy plays a lawyer. then there's "murder in the heartland" - not it (although also based on a true story, starkweather case) i haven't read ALL the bios that are out there so i m sure somebody may know this right off the bat hope so anyway! thanks :)
    uncleroyhoggins Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Sep 14, 2008, 04:49 PM
    In Broad Daylight?

In Broad Daylight (1991) (TV)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brian lara 2005 activation key [ 2 Answers ]

The recent 20/20 cricket world cup has gotten me interested in playing a few games of cricket again.so I fired up my old brian lara 2005 for the PC and to my dismay, I just can't find my manual with the activation code.my internet access is limited so I wasn't able to obtain it as yet.anyone that...

Need brian dennehy TV movie name [ 1 Answers ]

hi everyone! hope u can help me: I'm looking for the name of a brian dennehy tv movie based on a town bully who terrorizes everybody and then he gets killed in the middle of town in the middle of the day and nobody saw anything (based on a true story). brian dennehy played the bad guy with a...

Brian adams cover on without a trace [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for the artist of the brian adams cover song at the end of an episode but can't remember which one or year just the song? Tried everything I can think of even if someone knows what episode it is would get me alt closer

Is Brian Kilmeade Hispanic? [ 2 Answers ]

He anchors along with Steve Doocy (l.), and female anchor E.D. Hill on the early morning Fox News program on TV.

Basement Rough in---Brian [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Tom/speedball, I saw you had answered a question online regarding some basement plumbing and I had a few questions myself. I dug a trench and hole for my basement as the image will show. I was curious as to what I will need to do to ensure things are properly vented and sized. I want to...

View more questions Search