Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srgindersr Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2008, 06:13 AM
    Looking for GENUINE home-based business
    Hello all.

My wife and I are looking into different home bossiness ventures. Of course there are so many people that just want to take your money and run. What is the best way to find out if it is legit. I am interested in online wholesale and my wife is leaning towards processing rebates from home or something similar.

To sum things up we are so tired of living paycheck to paycheck. Any guidance on amy or all the above would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks.

Shawn
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2008, 06:37 AM
    Hello sr:

I live near a Boeing plant. They have these garage type sales where they get rid of excess stuff. The prices are really great. One could sell these items on Ebay and make a lotta dough.

excon
    Camborio Posts: 75, Reputation: 4

Sep 30, 2008, 05:06 PM

I teach people how to use product replacement as an investment strategy. My supplier has been in business for over 25 years if you are interested email me.

I would also just go by word of mouth, and look for something that you love, and is important to you.

"Dare to Dream"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for Home based job [ 8 Answers ]

I am looking for genuine home based typing jobs, have already wasted more than 100 pounds on scams and cannot afford to pay even single penny more, just need a job that will pay me rather than take more money off me. Can some one please guide me? No scams or small membership sites please. Only...

Zoning for home business. [ 2 Answers ]

How do you find out if you are zoned for business?

Home based job [ 8 Answers ]

I was propositioned by memoney exchange and I can't find much info on it. I was told I would get paid salary plus commission off every payment I process. Has anyone heard of this company and knows if its legit?

At home data entry jobs or home based business [ 0 Answers ]

Come April 8,2007 I will be laid off from my job and wanted to know if any of these free data entry jobs are legitimate or home bases business are worth doing. If so, where can I find them? Any information will be helpful. Thanks.

View more questions Search