Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Sep 13, 2008, 08:28 PM
    Investigation of shadow people phenomenon
    There have been a number of questions posted about the shadow people phenomenon. Have any of you tried to find or contact the shadow people? I am wondering if anyone here has investigated this phenomenon themselves, or knows someone who has?

I have started looking into this for the last month or so. If there is anyone who would like to team up so we can investigate this together, drop me a line. I'd ideally like to work with other people with shamanic or psychic training and abilities, although different perspectives, such as the more skeptical/ghosthunter approach, are welcome, too.

So far, my investigation through shamanic journeywork and dreamwork supports the idea that they are alien, from another realm or dimension. They seem to be exploring, learning about earth, learning about us. What they plan to do once they feel their knowledge is complete remains to be seen. I've been finding them in the upper worlds, but not very high up. The level is close, just a little way above the midworlds. They move fast, too fast to see or follow easily. I have to up my resonance frequency (not sure how else to describe it), then I can see them and track them.

My hunch is that this phenomenon is related to the fact that we are coming up on a cusp time, a time of great transformation in our world. It seems to be thinning the veil between our world and theirs. But whether they will be a help to us or a problem, I don't know. Anyone curious? There are a lot of ways to do good in the world. This method is a little unusual, I admit, but it may yet prove worthwhile.
    sandyspacecase Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Sep 14, 2008, 07:04 AM
    That is a very good theory. I like that.

Sep 14, 2008, 01:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sandyspacecase
    That is a very good theory. I like that.
    So, want to join the Justice League, then? And defend our world against invading aliens? ;) Anyone who is a "space case" has the credentials in my book!

Sep 14, 2008, 04:24 PM
    Thanks, I'd love to but it is a little far away for me to drive.I live in Southern California. The reason for the name "Space Case" is on account of being chosen to have been allowed to see one of those beautiful ,yet scary Flying Saucers with my own eyes. Matter of fact, two of my sisters and my brother were also allowed to witness it. Pretty scary at the time,but I sure wish I could see it again. Unbelievable! Also our Dad was the first origonal designers of the Columbia Space Shuttle.He then went on to present the design for the plane of the future, known as the Stealth. He loved the shape of the Flying Wing,and that is how the shape of the Stealth came to be.All of that plus being finely in tuned with the spirit world could only mean one thing, "Space Case"!

Sep 15, 2008, 11:54 AM
    [QUOTE=sandyspacecase]Thanks, I'd love to but it is a little far away for me to drive.QUOTE]

Actually I was envisioning working with people around the country/world. While someday it would be nice for us to have a hidden base filled with supercomputers and our special supersonic jet (perhaps designed by your family), we can start just getting together by e-mail (or astrally, if we prefer). All tongue-in-cheek allusions to the works of Stan Lee aside, we live in interesting times, and if enough people who are "finely tuned to the spirit world" got together, we might be able to make a difference. The shadow people are only one topic we could collectively address.

Whatcha think?

Sep 15, 2008, 04:03 PM
    I could do that. Yes, I have seen shadow people in my house. I usually get mad at them for peeking around corners at me. They are very sneeky but I know they are there,and they know I know. There is at least a couple of them ,maybe three that I catch peeping at me . They make me mad and I tell them to stuff it.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2008, 04:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alder

So far, my investigation through shamanic journeywork and dreamwork supports the idea that they are alien, from another realm or dimension. They seem to be exploring, learning about earth, learning about us. What they plan to do once they feel their knowledge is complete remains to be seen. I've been finding them in the upper worlds, but not very high up. The level is close, just a little way above the midworlds. They move fast, too fast to see or follow easily. I have to up my resonance frequency (not sure how else to describe it), then I can see them and track them.

My hunch is that this phenomenon is related to the fact that we are coming up on a cusp time, a time of great transformation in our world. It seems to be thinning the veil between our world and theirs. But whether they will be a help to us or a problem, I don't know. Anyone curious? There are a lot of ways to do good in the world. This method is a little unusual, I admit, but it may yet prove worthwhile.
    Any chance you could send/show me how you came to your hunches i.e your work and its results, and how you came to think they are alien or even that there are shadow people? Also what do you mean by upper and mid worlds? Thanks
    lostandlonely Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Sep 15, 2008, 05:00 PM
    I would like to join my husband thinks "ive lost my mind" but he doesn't realize all the abnormal things that have happened to me throughout my life.

Sep 16, 2008, 02:51 AM
    I was wondering if any of you have actually seen a flying saucer? And Alder,how did you ever come to that idea ? Things like that ,Shadow People were never seen by me before seeing that Saucer or space car. Lostandlonely ,what have you been through that might seen abnomal? I like Alders idea of another demention,and it very well could be true.

Sep 17, 2008, 07:00 AM
    Things moving, seeing and hearing things, pulling people into my dreams and they wake up with the same dream. And some more

Sep 17, 2008, 02:17 PM
    Cool! Well Alder, when am I going to hear more about your Idea?

Sep 22, 2008, 09:04 PM

Sorry to have been incommunicado for a while guys. My father had surgery and I've been helping take care of him. Kind of a more than full time job. Anyway, he's improving, and I'm getting back to my regular life a bit, which is nice.

Thanks to all of you who have checked in. I'll be happy to share the experiences I've had with the shadow people so far. The last one was much as you describe, Sandy. One of them followed me home (can I keep him, ma?). It was moving fast around my bedroom like a bat, or the shadow of a bat, on the walls and ceiling. I didn't exactly get mad at it, but I took hold of my spirit staff and kind of stared it down.

Lostandlonely--interesting gift of dreamwalking. Particularly that you don't see yourself as walking into their dreams, but of pulling them into yours. I am a Dreamer, too.

Sep 23, 2008, 01:38 AM
    Alder,
    Glad Pop is doing well. Gee guy's, you talk about dreams, mine are so vivid
    I start sleepwalking big time! I even walked a representitive around our pool while he was giving me an estamite on putting in new tiles! Thought I was dreaming,but oh my god, I actually did that . Oh course I didn't find out until I phoned him to ask why he hadn't shown up for our appointment. He thought I was crazy that I didn't remember one single thing about it. Another time, While at work, I witnessed a thief stealing from my tool department. I just can't let a thief steal from me ,so I went in hot pursuit and started chasing him. I started running as fast as I could as he was gaining distance from me. Just as I picked up speed, I hit the living room wall ! What a wake up! I split my head wide open but waited until the next morning to get stiches. It took eighteen to sew me back together again. Sleepwalking only started after I was allowed to see one of their saucers. Their Flying Transport Units that is. I always wondered if that had something to do about it. Other times,things I dream about come true. It is like somebody with inside information tells me about it before hand. Some of these things aren't very pleasant and wished I couldn't know about them. Then there is stupid stuff ,like being able to tell what my sister is holding in her hands while on the phone . She lives three hundred and fifty miles away. She seems kind of supprized when what I tell her is exactly what she has . As for all those people running around in my house, they are playing tricks on me . They take stuff that I just set down,then when I go to pick it up again, it is gone. (Oooh!) After searching for what I had,There it will be in plain sight again. They love to run around just so I can see them out of the corner of my eyes,then are gone when I look. I do have a bad boy though, and he loves the ouija board I made. He also loves to spell dirty ,nasty words. I don't like that guy very much. I do have a photograph of two very evil things that I caught on my phones camera. If I could figure out how to add it on,I would. Those things are evil,as one has the head of a horse with wings,the other has horns on it's head. They are standing on top of a brick or block wall overlooking a graveyard. Wished you could tell me what you think of the picture.

Sep 23, 2008, 10:12 AM

I've had occasional sleepwalking and hypnagogic type stuff happening to me since I was little. Maybe "narcoleptic" is just another word for "shaman in training"? ;)

I've been dreaming true, i.e. dreaming things and then they happened in the waking world, since I was a child, too. I'll see if I can get a chance today to post what I've experienced checking out the shadow folks (and having them check out me) so far. My most recent incident, when one came into my house, happened in a hypnagogic state.

One of the questions I wanted to develop in this discussion is whether we want to continue to use this forum. Maybe an e-mail group or something would work better. It would be nice to be able to upload photos and things. Also there's the question of how public we want this container to be. It has occurred to me that maybe the shadow dudes know how to surf the web (or have human allies who do).

Sep 23, 2008, 02:26 PM

You know,theymust.

Sep 23, 2008, 02:53 PM

Thanks to all three of you who checked in. Pleasure to meet you!

Lost, I do want to hear more about your dreaming ability. Have you done anything along the lines of training or honing that natural talent? Hope your husband can be understanding about it all. I'm blessed with a spouse who is quite openminded about my crazy life.

Albear, to answer your question, when people do shamanic journeying or spirit traveling, no matter where they are or in what cultural tradition, they have remarkably similar experiences (which lends credence to the idea that where they are going is a real place). The usual place to go to in a journey is the lower worlds, worlds you get to by going down into a hole or cave or hollow tree or wishing well or whatever. Then there are the worlds here, the mid-worlds, and the upper worlds that you access by flying up into the air. Looking at the brochures and what-not of various shamanic teachers, it seems that most consider upper world journeying to be a bit more advanced. They usually teach it later in the program. I agree with that (I have seen beginners get airsick on their first upperworld journeys). So, anyway, when I said "I found them in the upper worlds, but a low-upper level," I was kind of talking jargon. The problem with doing this kind of spiritual work is that modern American English just doesn't have very good terms for a lot of this. I find that my friends and I spend a lot of time asking each other, What do you mean by that?

Sandy--that spirit that spells swears on your ouija board is a stitch! Maybe it wants to try out for the part of Peeves in the next Harry Potter movie...

Ok, here's what I've been up to so far with regard to the shadow people. I started hearing about them on this site and elsewhere, and became curious. A lot of people seem to say they sense these things are different than human ghosts, and my hunch was that's so. Just a hunch, but sometimes that small inner voice is worth listening to.

So I decided to investigate, but then just sat back for a few weeks to let the Universe show me where to start. I've hinted to some of the people who have written in to this site about shadow people that I'd like to visit them (in the flesh or otherwise) and check it out, but so far no one's taken me up on the offer.

So after I had sat with this intention for a couple of weeks, I had a dream one night.

The dream focused on plumbing, pipes, septic tanks, real "Dirty Jobs" kind of stuff. I think the symbolism there is that I was shifting my consciousness to a very primal or "underground" level, getting into the infrastructure of reality. But then there were these swarms of black dots, about the size and shape of medicine capsules but black, all flying through the air like a school of fish swimming. At one point they were going into or coming out of a broken pipe.

I had the sense that these were shadow people, or something like the shadow people's germs, or maybe mitochondria. I tried to contact them, touch them, help them somehow, and they turned gold. Or rather they were still black, but with a gold shinyness.

In the dream I had a strong sense that these were good things, that it would be very bad if they got lost or disappeared. When I woke up, I felt very energized by having been in contact with them.

About a week after this dream, it felt like the time was right to do some journeywork on this, so I set up sacred space around me, called on my power animals and various spirit guides, told them the intention of the journey, and began drumming to enter shamanic trance.

I recall I had some discussion with my power animals about safety, about how "hidden" to be in doing this. Essentially, I wanted to observe, but not interact with the shadow beings in this first journey. (this is typical--my power animals often spend some time at the beginning of a journey helping me get clear on exactly what the intention is).

So I went to a Nexus that accesses many different worlds and spoke to the guardian of the place, telling him I wanted to go to where the shadow people are. He directed me upwards, but not an extremely high level. I sensed the shadow people (SP's) were going by, but they were rushing past at tremendous speed, blowing me away as they zipped by. Every time I tried to see them, get close, the force of their passing kind of knocked me away, discombobulated me, so I was losing intention, almost falling out of the trance entirely. I checked in with my power animals and they had me focus on them instead of the shadow people as the shadow people went by. They encouraged me to hold tight to my alder staff, and just get back to the basics of shamanic journeywork: focus, attention, intention, trust.

I try again, but I still get knocked aside as they blow by. I ask the power animals why the SP's are in such a hurry. My power animals connect with me and help me get "revved up." My metabolism, synapses, vibration are pushed up above normal human level, not quite to the SP's level, so I won't fully materialize to the SP's (my animals thought that would be good for two reasons--first, it's hard on a human to get going that fast, and second, then the SP's wouldn't notice me as much; to them I'd be like a shadow or a ghost).

So the SP's flew by and instead of being blown away, I “drifted” in their wake, sucked along behind. We came suddenly into a dining room/kitchen of an ordinary house or apartment. At first I thought maybe it was my own house, but then I saw there was a "bar" style kitchen counter between the living room and kitchen. It looked like a typical modern apartment, one or two bedroom. There were 4 or 5 shadow people there, exploring. The human owner of the apartment seemed to be out, perhaps asleep back in the bedroom? The shadow people were looking in the cupboards, the cookie jar, checking out the sofa and the computer desk. I was trying to get a sense whether they were just curious or looking for something in particular.

One of them came toward me. It was wearing a cloak or something, with crinkly folds of dark material that covered its whole body. I very gently sent a small flicker of energy toward it. The energy touched the lower part of its cloak (knee level) and that part got silvery shiny for a moment. I thought perhaps that more energy would make it gold, like the shadow people pills in my dream, but I didn't want to engage it that directly. I checked with my power animals, and they were also hesitant about trying to make contact.

So then I came back to myself, doing the usual things one does like making sure I retraced my steps getting back. I thought a little about doing something tricky to cover my tracks or create a boundary to keep them from following me back to my house, but I didn't. I should warn you guys, that's typical behavior for me. I hate to say reckless... My friend/mentor Lang calls me a "curiosity killed the cat kind of guy." I figured I would just see whether they were able to detect that I had been spying on them, and see whether they would follow me home.

So nothing happened for about a week or two, but then last week, just before going to Portland for my dad's surgery, I woke up one night but was still in a dream state (I'm sure you know what that's like). I saw something flickering around the ceiling and walls of the bedroom. It was a little dark clot of shadow, but had a spot of light to it, like a raccoon's eye. My first thought was it was a bat, a waking world live bat that had gotten in the house. So I jumped out of bed and turned on the lamp, and didn't see it there on the wall, but I could see it there on the dream level, so I realized it wasn't a waking world creature.

I summoned my staff to my hand and just sort of stood there and watched it, not threatening it or driving it away, but giving it a kind of steely-eyed Clint Eastwood look that said, only things that have good intention are welcome in my house and around my family, got it? As I became more centered, less startled, it slipped away into the dark.

So what I feel from them is that they are alien, they aren't from around here. They seem to not like bright electric light very much. Human willpower, if focused, seems to be stronger than they are, although I don't know anyone who has really gone head to head with them to find out. It may be possible to try to make contact with them, exchange information, maybe exchange some kind of goodwill gifts. I have the definite hunch that while these things have been around for a long time, they are becoming more active as our world becomes less stable.

So that's my input to date. At this point, here are my questions:

1. What do we do next?

2. Who is "we" in that first question? Do we keep this as a loose association where anyone who wants to can drop by and give some input, and then go their merry way? Or do we form a more defined group of the people who are willing to be part of the project? Related to that is the question I mentioned in my last post: How visible/public do we want to be?

3. Are we re-inventing the wheel? I don't want to start from scratch if there is already someone out there doing this. We could build on their work, share info, maybe even team up with them if they are friendly. Does anyone have some free time to explore around on the internet and see if you can find anyone besides us who is looking into the shadow people phenomenon?

Hope to hear from y'all soon!

Alder
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Oct 2, 2008, 06:09 PM
    Hi Alder,

It seems to me you have gone very far in your journey and have come up with a lot of great assumptions and educated theories. During your meditation and travel have you meditated with Moldivate as suggested previously? Also you wear Moldivate in combination with Fluorite (Magnifier) that you can attract energy to discover the answers to your questions. I know we talked about this before you made your post and I still maintain what I said about them. Since I have relatively horrible experiences with them Alder for some reason they want to attack me? I pose a threat…I have never met a friendly one…maybe it's me or my energy or maybe I was born on a different star planet some time in my past life? I have interacted with them most of my life; they where the cause of my night tremors. So I don't relate to the peak-a-boo experiences or what are you doing here? Snooping through my things? Notice how two weeks after your initial shamanic journey it came to your home and you said “only positive influences are allowed in my home and around my family can stay” and it went away.

To me, I still draw the conclusion that they are searching for something on this earth and in having said that we can't deny that our history goes back millenniums. So what are they looking for? Something lost in time here on earth? Or in depths of the ocean? Honestly, Alder, I think it is more then what we can conceive... could they be waging or preparing for war? The war in heaven, the first battle, the war on earth, the second battle…then finally a New Heaven and New Earth! Or does anyone believe in that anymore? I am so sure people will think I am crazy and that's ok…we all have a right to believe or take the human logical (scientifically speaking) approach (there is always an explanation for something phenomenal). Maybe some think we just have an overactive imagination? I just stick to the concept that we should all agree to disagree.

I can join you through meditation state, you seem a lot more advanced then me and maybe can play as a guide while I attract and interact with them and if anything should go out of our control…you can pull me out.

1. I think we should launch a site (since internet is one of the most powerful medias)…you live too far away for me or I would say lets start up or own Paranormal State (I love that show). Anyhow, it can start up small then build it into some sort of association for all those in the field (with benefits and incentives. Here we can launch information regarding all phenomena including discoveries/findings, cases, client feedback, help line for clients, footnotes, references and Para-professionals (we are talking about something that will include investment).

2. We, are anyone who wants to join, oh and I just answered this through my first answer with regards to association. Basically, to keep some sort of a commitment we could register it as a legitimate company and have a Board of Members…once this launches and the test site has proven to be successful of course.
    3. I just goggled it and there are associations…but not the type of association I have in mind. Each one is different/unique and some sites are undeveloped. I think you have a lot to offer to the table…more then some intrigued and/or inexperienced investigator.

Question to you is how serious and how much time are you willing to dedicate to this?
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Oct 3, 2008, 02:04 PM

I thought I was the only one who saw shadow people... I have only seen them outside though.
    I don't know how I would go about investigating them.

Oct 3, 2008, 02:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spyderglass View Post
    I thought I was the only one who saw shadow people...I have only seen them outside though.
    I don't know how I would go about investigating them.
    Welcome, Spyderglass! As you can see, we're just in the process of getting organized, here. But we'd love to hear about your experiences, and help if you feel you need help. Can you tell us about your encounters, either on this thread or in a private message to me or April (hope you don't mind me volunteering you, April), if you prefer to not be so public?

Oct 3, 2008, 03:18 PM
    My son sees shadow people as well as I. Sometimes it's a black shadowy cat and other times it the man in the hat. Ive been followed as a child by a "man" who could open a locked door with no key and stand there staring at me as a kid. It happened 5 times one summer and as a far as 13 hrs from the first occurrence. Then the dreams of being bit by a vampire and waking up with permant fang marks on my chest where in my dream it bite me. I was around 8 at the time and still have them at 25 in the same place. I remember one dream where I was wearing a pink sweater and blue jeans in the middle of the summer and then everything was set on fire people were running and screaming then a red demon with black horns and fire for eyes appeared and said "first ill get them and then im coming for you" Then there is being attacked in my dreams and waking up with marks on my body where I was attacked. It got to the point where I started pulling people into my dream for comfort. I would scream there name over and over and say come to me or help me then a white wall would appear and a white door. I would open the door and there would be the person I called for, I have watched myself die several times where it is me, then when I'm about to die I switch to third person.

I have died as a child and my spirit animal which is a white cat/tiger was sitting on my chest holing my soul in my body. I remember it very clearly. I spiked a sudden fever on one of my many trips home from seeing my father and had to be left at my grandparents because my parents feared that I wouldn't survive the trip home. I "woke up" couldn't move could hear everything around me. Everything was white and the curtins where blowing like the window was open but it wasn't. Looked outside and everything had a golden tint to it, Saw something jumping through the window. Looked down and cats were jumping through the window and one cat I landed on my chest. The whited most beautiful cat I have ever seen with sapphire eyes landed on my chest. I could feel the weight of him in my chest. I tried to scream but I couldn't and was comforted with it being there.

When my grandmother died, my dad and I both had an angel speak to us mine said "hush child dont cry your grandmother is going to be ok" and his said "your dad needs you now" It was at 2:13 am. When I woke up that morning my uncle told me my grandmother had passed at 2:13am and I said I know. He looked at me weird.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shadow people [ 24 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here so I'm just going to get to it. I'm 18 and in the 12th grade. I get out of school at 12:30 everyday. When I come home and watch t.v I sometimes see shadows move across the corner of my eye. When I look it's gone. No objects have been moving on there own or anything of that sought...

Shadow People [ 4 Answers ]

I've been looking into finding stuff up about shadow people and it looks familiar to a figure I saw in my kitchen when I was a kid. I can try to tell you as best as I possibly can. The first thing is that the figure in my kitchen wasn't anyone in my family but didn't look like a ghost cause it was...

Hit and Run Investigation [ 5 Answers ]

Last Sunday I left a party and decided to stop by a McDonalds to get a bite to eat. I bumped a cab as I was in the drive through. Because I had been drinking, I wasn't thinking clearly. I waited with the driver of the cab in the parking lot for the police to arrive. But after about 20 minutes,...

Paranormal investigation job [ 2 Answers ]

Yes I am from middle Tennessee in cookeville and I am wondering if there is any jobs for paranormal investigation in the area

Forensic investigation [ 1 Answers ]

I have a few questions When might a latent fingerprint be permanent ? If iron is the catalyst for tests that detect presence of blood, what compounds might give a false positive test? Will the test for blood work only for human blood or will it detect animal blood? What Characteristics...

View more questions Search