Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pattijo55 Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Mar 1, 2009, 02:50 PM
    Alder, since talking to you last and sending you my shadow pictures (the shadow on our couch and over my granddaughter) I have twice seen my first black shadow first hand. But believe me it was nothing like a person. If I was to take a guess at what I saw it would be an animal. The first time I saw it, it went across my breakfast nook which is about 4 foot wide. From the wall into the other wall. Then 2 days later, it went from my livingroom chair around the wall into the diningroom. Both times it was so quick! It was about 10 inches tall... about the size of a full grown cat. In fact I thought it was my cat but I looked into my office and there Al sat eating his food. I haven't told my hubby yet... I want to see if he sees it and tells me about it. I'll keep you posted. Patti
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Mar 4, 2009, 03:38 PM

I've heard about those, little ones that seem like animals. It seems like there are ones that seem like animals, ones that seem like children (some people say these remind them of goblins or faeries), and ones that seem like adult humans, the latter often wearing robes or wide hats.

One could speculate there are as many species on their plane as there are species of animals on planet earth. In thinking about this, I realize I was assuming that the human sized ones were in charge, but that's a rather species-centric way to look at it. Maybe on their planet, the house cats are the most advanced species. Whatever "advanced" means.

At this point, I'm waiting for my intuition to guide me to the right time, place, and method for contacting them. Of course, I also can't assume they all speak with one voice or that whichever one I talk to can tell me much about the others. Any more than they should assume that I can speak on behalf of all earthlings. ;)

A note to anyone reading my original post in this thread: I wrote "drop me a line," without being specific what I meant. To clarify, I mean please post an answer here on this thread, as opposed to contacting me by any other means. The policy of keeping the conversation here, in a public forum, is a good policy because that way everyone who is interested in the topic can access it.

Patti, would you be so kind as to post the photos to which you are referring here, so that everyone who is asking about shadow beings can see them and compare to things they may have seen.
    pattijo55 Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Mar 8, 2009, 09:07 AM

Hi there! Until I can figure out how to put the photos in here I have put the main one in instead of my photo on the left. That is a picture of my dawgs with the black shadow in between them. I have another one where the shadow moved down a foot or so and then a pic of a shadow over my granddaughter. Since then I have seen, as I mentioned before, small shadows like an animal the size of a cat. P
    GNL685 Posts: 170, Reputation: 9
    -

Mar 12, 2009, 10:20 AM

I used to see shadow people when I was little. I used to wake up in the middle of the night to little tiny people that were pitch black coming from under my bed. I was not scared though. I also saw tall black shadow figures next to my bed on the wall and in my grandfather's kitchen... Hasn't happened since I was like 5 though. They didn't seem threatening to me at all.. but if I saw them now I would freak!
    Spirit1966 Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Mar 18, 2009, 04:46 PM
    You could count me in. I have seen shadowy figures since I was a child. However there was one time about 15 yrs ago . As I was doing sit ups in my living room . I felt that my son who was 1 1/2yrs old at the time was running up to jump on me . I turned to see him but it was a shadowy figure exactly the same size and the same configuration as my son . I rolled to the side to catch him because I thought it was him. I was in disbelief when nothing landed on me. I got up confused and saw my son sleeping in his crib. From that point on I always felt that maybe these were our spirits that walk as we sleep. It was just a thought in the back of my mind. Since these visions appeared at night during sleep hours. Since I have joined this site I am not very sure as to what this is. Theoretically the other dimension makes a lot of sense also. I would love to finally have peace of mind and understand what they are. They seem to show when I least expect it. If I stay home and focus around the house nothing shows. It seems your mind must be a relaxed state. These are some of my observations.
    Spirit1966 Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Mar 18, 2009, 08:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pattijo55 View Post
    Hi there! Until i can figure out how to put the photos in here i have put the main one in instead of my photo on the left. That is a picture of my dawgs with the black shadow in between them. I have another one where the shadow moved down a foot or so and then a pic of a shadow over my granddaughter. Since then i have seen, as i mentioned before, small shadows like an animal the size of a cat. P
    Hi Patti, I have seen animal like shadows but in gray. At first I thought it was a squirrel ,but it was so fast that you couldn't make it out. But it also would move from one solid object to another.
    -

Mar 19, 2009, 05:44 AM

The night after my grandfather passed away I saw this little shadow that was about the size of a mouse.. It ran from a small closet to the bathroom.. I even heard it hit the wall on the way to the bathroom.. but when I searched the bathroom (which was a 1/2 bathroom it was really tiny) I even looked in the cabinets it was GONE!. My mother who lives in FL (I live in massachusetts) called me a few minutes later telling me she saw a shadow.. the same one I saw! Also I had no mice in my house!
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Mar 21, 2009, 06:55 AM

The Shadow People are pretty much harmless. They are indeed from another realm, which one I am not sure because they don't actually speak... well they do but... ugh... it's hard to explain. Anyway, the Shadow People are made up of many different types of spirits, so if you see three of them together, chances are they are not all the same type of spirit. They're just curious about our world for some reason. I don't know why though, with all the chaos and unnecessary killings and what not going on, why would they want to explore earth? LOL, anyway, if you happen to come across a violent Shadow Person, its' probably because it lost a ton of money investing with Bernie Madoff. Ok OK, back to reality. So yeah, these guys are kind of like Faeries, they come and go as they please and are just curious. But unlike the Faeries, the Shadow People don't play practical jokes on you... at least not in my case
    Mokrie Posts: 21, Reputation: 5

Mar 23, 2009, 09:45 PM

Jammix is correct. They are extremely curious about people but very frightened of being seen by us. I do believe they don't fear small children as much as they are similar in size and don't appear to be giants to them. They do live or hide in solid objects like walls or tree trunks. They have never been known to cause any harm and if seen directly they panic and move out. I have found that they do have a sense of humor among their own kind. As for them having a language of this I know nothing as I have tried multiple times to record any sounds they make and have yet to get any verbalizing of any kind.
    -

Mar 24, 2009, 06:59 AM

Hmmm that is interesting.. ive always tried to sum it up to my imagination but I never heard of "shadow people" until now... they were all different some of them were tiny like the size of my hand and last time I saw a whole crap load of them in my grandfathers kitchen they were really really tall the bigger ones liked to mess with me.. like when I knock on a door they would knock back.. . and the little ones showed themselves a lot and seemed to be reallly playfull the only time I saw one during the day was when I was with my uncle and we went to his house.. I saw one sitting in the dark in his bathroomafter I saw them in the kitchen I never saw them again and they looked a little bit scared of me when I walked in on them you know they all looked the same though the big ones and the small ones I wish I could draw on here... they were people but on their heads was like a little pointy curly thing sort of like hair I suppose is the only thing I could compare it tolike one little piece of hair sticking up only it went with the shape of their head.. hard to explain

Mar 24, 2009, 02:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokrie View Post
    Jammix is correct. They are extremely curious about people but very frightened of being seen by us. I do believe they don't fear small children as much as they are similar in size and don't appear to be giants to them. They do live or hide in solid objects like walls or tree trunks. They have never been known to cause any harm and if seen directly they panic and move out. I have found that they do have a sense of humor amoung their own kind. As for them having a language of this I know nothing as I have tried multiple times to record any sounds they make and have yet to get any verbalizing of any kind.
    Thanks for agreeing :)

Mar 24, 2009, 08:20 PM

Your welcome Jammix. It's nice to find someone that seems to understand something that most people don't even believe in. Personally I think shadow people are the tip of the iceberg when it comes to other life forms that exist along side of this world. Please, would you find a way to explain what you meant when you said they speak "in a way".

Mar 25, 2009, 05:37 AM
    Your welcome Jammix. It's nice to find someone that seems to understand something that most people don't even believe in. Personally I think shadow people are the tip of the iceberg when it comes to other life forms that exist along side of this world. Please, would you find a way to explain what you meant when you said they speak "in a way".
    Sure, I could try. The Shadow People do have a form of communication, but it is no where near english or any other human type of language. Also, they don't speak with their mouths, but with their minds... or at least that's how it seemed to me. When I do see them, I can hear whispers but I don't see their "mouths" moving. I don't know, its weird. The only other relevant example I can give is the Faeries. Some Faeries do have mouths and speak with it, but others do not for some odd reason. Some use telepathy to speak with other Faeries and humans as well. That's the only way I can explain it. If you're still confused, don't worry, so am I.

Mar 25, 2009, 02:53 PM

Jammix, Thank you for your answer. You must be right about their telepathy. Aren't Faeries the woodland dwellers? They are the ones I believe can talk though not to us. Many people have heard whispering in areas of North Europe where Faerie forts and paths are. The American little shadow people are a totally different breed and seem to live in closer proximity to us for some reason. They totally fascinate me and I tried for awhile to make friends with them but blew it when they became too bold and startled me to the point of an involuntary scream. They moved out immediately to my shame.

Mar 25, 2009, 03:05 PM

I'm sorry that happened to you. I think they don't want to be our friends... I think they have no clue who or what we are just as we barely know anything about them. They're like shy little kids. They keep staring at you but when you talk to them they run away.

Mar 25, 2009, 04:09 PM

Jammix, After thinking about what you wrote I've concluded your right. They don't want to be our friends. They have no clue what we are and they are just plain afraid of us. I suppose I can liken it to being on safari and creeping as close as possible to resting lions then running like hell when they notice me. It was silly of me to even think I could make friendly contact. Thanks.

Mar 25, 2009, 04:51 PM

You're welcome. I communicate with enough spirits as it is, I don't think I can handle adding Shadow People to that list lol

Mar 25, 2009, 08:22 PM

GLN685- I think most adults tune out anything that does not fit in the rational everyday world. As kids were all more open and aware. My hope is that there will eventually be some serious scientific study of shadow people. How exactly that could be done is beyond me.

Mar 26, 2009, 05:36 AM
    GLN685- I think most adults tune out anything that does not fit in the rational everyday world. As kids were all more open and aware. My hope is that there will eventually be some serious scientific study of shadow people. How exactly that could be done is beyond me.
    I think that's a good idea Mokrie, but I don't think it will happen. Science will never accept the fact that there are some things that cannot be explained and that are supernatural. Science always tries to explain everything, and when they can't explain it, rather than man up and say "I don't know" they try and cop-out and say its supernatural or a coincidence. So I don't think science will ever study anything considered "supernatural". But I do think that it's a good idea.

Mar 26, 2009, 09:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jammixmaster View Post
    I think thats a good idea Mokrie, but I don't think it will happen. Science will never accept the fact that there are some things that cannot be explained and that are supernatural. Science always tries to explain everything, and when they can't explain it, rather than man up and say "I don't know" they try and cop-out and say its supernatural or a coincidence. So I don't think science will ever study anything considered "supernatural". But I do think that it's a good idea.
    Sadly I must agree. What bothers me most about that is everything is natural! Shadow people, ghosts, psychic abilities, everything. It just isn't proven to be true by the scientific world YET and it will take longer then it should because of a refusal to even admit it exists to be studied

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shadow people [ 24 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here so I'm just going to get to it. I'm 18 and in the 12th grade. I get out of school at 12:30 everyday. When I come home and watch t.v I sometimes see shadows move across the corner of my eye. When I look it's gone. No objects have been moving on there own or anything of that sought...

Shadow People [ 4 Answers ]

I've been looking into finding stuff up about shadow people and it looks familiar to a figure I saw in my kitchen when I was a kid. I can try to tell you as best as I possibly can. The first thing is that the figure in my kitchen wasn't anyone in my family but didn't look like a ghost cause it was...

Hit and Run Investigation [ 5 Answers ]

Last Sunday I left a party and decided to stop by a McDonalds to get a bite to eat. I bumped a cab as I was in the drive through. Because I had been drinking, I wasn't thinking clearly. I waited with the driver of the cab in the parking lot for the police to arrive. But after about 20 minutes,...

Paranormal investigation job [ 2 Answers ]

Yes I am from middle Tennessee in cookeville and I am wondering if there is any jobs for paranormal investigation in the area

Forensic investigation [ 1 Answers ]

I have a few questions When might a latent fingerprint be permanent ? If iron is the catalyst for tests that detect presence of blood, what compounds might give a false positive test? Will the test for blood work only for human blood or will it detect animal blood? What Characteristics...

View more questions Search