Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raj0208 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2008, 06:19 PM
    Check status of stamped H1B visa
    I got H1B visa processed and stamped via Employer A in Nov 2006 in India. I left Employer A and have joined Employer B. Would like to know, is there a way to check the status of my H1B visa. FYI, I have never travelled using H1B visa.

Quick response will be highly appreciated.
    ksb214 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2008, 09:16 PM
    You can see name of employer on I 797. Once stamped visa for employer A you don't need to stamp it again for B.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

L2 visa status change to student visa [ 5 Answers ]

HOw do I go about changing my daughters L2 visa to a student visa as she wants to start college in the fall, Her L2 visa expires in June 2009

Status Check [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to check the status of another persons case? I am still married but he was scheduled for deportation. He appealed in March 2007 and I have heard nothing further. I needed to separate myself from him and his lawyer so I'm trying to get status of the case without having to contact...

J-1 visa tax exemption, change status to H-1B visa? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I'm from Thailand and holding J-1 visa. For J-1 visa I can exempt tax for 2 years. I'm wondering how's tax payment after 2 years in two different status. 1. If I extend J-1 visa, do I need to pay tax back for the first two years? 2. If I change to H-1B, do I need to pay tax back...

Warrant Status Check [ 3 Answers ]

I am doing some background investigation on a guy I am dating and a charge for OFF THEFT_500 came up in the dallas county. I can't tell if the charge was dismissed or not or if he ever showed up to court at all. It has B080 Original_Warrant_Issued_$500.00_C/S_REQ ________ A 060906 01 on the...

View more questions Search