Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovebug2140 Posts: 49, Reputation: -1

Oct 21, 2008, 04:44 PM

It varies.. my first time didn't hurt AT ALL. Not any of the times I had sex with my ex boyfriend.. but now.. with my he current boyfriend, the first time we had to go really slow because it hurt.. it all depends on the guy.. if he goes slow and the area is wet it should stop hurting
    ScarletSea Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Oct 27, 2008, 11:47 AM
    I don't why people are saying that to have sex means to have a baby... Not if you use appropriate contraception. If you feel your ready to have sex make sure you are. There is only ever one first time. Make sure its with someone special. It may hurt... Personally it didn't for me...

However, I also agree that it depends on the guy cause the first time for me didn't hurt but then did it with another guy and it did... So I guess its hard to say.

Xx
    aaj2008 Posts: 139, Reputation: 7

Oct 27, 2008, 12:17 PM

OK look people... mrs christian woman you read this too please... there is no law that says it is illegal for a 14 year old to have sex... actually in some states 14 is the legal age of consent with someone over the age of 18. So rule that out. Ok look sex the first is probably going to hurt and bleed a little because you are ripping a thin layer of tissue basically when inserting a penis or other object. Yes you can rip this without having sex... i.e being a cross country runner... sex at 14... you are young.. you are curious... I do not see the big deal unless you are an extreme christian like most that have been giving advice on this forum. IF you want to explore your body I would suggest doing ti with someone you trust greatly. Birth control and condom are a MUST.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 27, 2008, 12:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aaj2008 View Post
    there is no law that says it is illegal for a 14 year old to have sex
    I beg to differ. I live in a state where it is illegal for anyone UNDER the age of 18 to have sex.

The age of consent laws vary from state to state and country to country.

Oct 27, 2008, 12:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    I beg to differ. I live in a state where it is illegal for anyone UNDER the age of 18 to have sex.

The age of consent laws vary from state to state and country to country.
    OK so a 14 year old has sex with a 14 year old... its not illegal... a state cannot say you can't have sex... thats totally ridiculous... you might want to go down to your state courthouse and check out the law... actually I'm curious.. what state are you from Ill look it up...
    Expert

Oct 27, 2008, 12:27 PM
    Not it is not illegal for two 14 year olds to have sex. But it IS illegal for a 14 year old and an 18 year old to have sex.

All you have to do is look here... A table of worldwide ages of consent, including US states

You don't need my state. I already know the laws of my state. I personally know of a 20 year old who was prosecuted because he had sex with a 17 year old.

Oct 27, 2008, 12:32 PM

Dude I'm not stupid... you said, "It is illegal for anyone UNDER the age of 18 to have sex." Now you just said that its not illegal... dont post if you can't make up your mind.. and to leave me bad reputation on this forum because you can't read is not my problem
    Expert

Oct 27, 2008, 01:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aaj2008 View Post
    dude I'm not stupid...you said, "It is illegal for anyone UNDER the age of 18 to have sex." Now you just said that its not illegal...dont post if you can't make up your mind..and to leave me bad reputation on this forum because you can't read is not my problem
    First of all, I'm not a dude and I have children older than you.

You misunderstood what I was saying. It is illegal for someone over the age of 18 (in my state) to have sex with someone UNDER the age of 18. If two 14 year olds have sex, chances are the boy won't go to jail. But if an 18 year old boy has sex with a 14 year old girl, the boy WILL go to jail.

Also, I can read, I didn't get the job here as a SuperModerator for no reason.
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Oct 27, 2008, 06:49 PM

Aaj, I don't think it's okay to blatantly disrespect someone clearly with volumes of knowledge superior of your own.
    Bural21 Posts: 190, Reputation: 18

Oct 27, 2008, 06:52 PM
    First of all, I'm not a dude and I have children older than you.

You misunderstood what I was saying. It is illegal for someone over the age of 18 (in my state) to have sex with someone UNDER the age of 18. If two 14 year olds have sex, chances are the boy won't go to jail. But if an 18 year old boy has sex with a 14 year old girl, the boy WILL go to jail.

Also, I can read, I didn't get the job here as a SuperModerator for no reason.
    I've been reading this, and curiosity got the best of me, at least where I live, we need parental consent to have sex. I'm 17 and my boyfriend is 15, and both our parents are aware that we're sexually active, and are fine as long as we promise to be safe... I think each area has it's own law...
    Expert

Oct 27, 2008, 06:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bural21 View Post
    I've been reading this, and curiosity got the best of me, at least where I live, we need parental consent to have sex. I'm 17 and my boyfriend is 15, and both our parents are aware that we're sexually active, and are fine as long as we promise to be safe... I think each area has it's own law...
    Goes to show how the age of consent is different all over the world. ;)
    Bural21 Posts: 190, Reputation: 18

Oct 27, 2008, 07:08 PM
    Goes to show how the age of consent is different all over the world. ;)
    Yes, yes indeed. I read that chart thing you posted not too long ago, I just wish they would add that little "with parental consent" thing... 'cause that is truly a huge thing, without his parents permission I could do a little time. :(
    curious alien Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 10:34 AM
    If you are 12 and "all" your friends claim they are having sex then there are obviously many issues of interest that need to be addressed. There is nothing unusual or wrong about someone your age wanting to know things about sex and relationships. However, if a 12-16 yr old is seriously contemplating having sex, then all kinds of danger bells should be chiming loud and clear! Please realize that it's very difficult for anyone, regardless of if they are 12 or 112, to step outside of themselves and be able to honestly evaluate who they are. Can you learn what emotional, psychological, social, and physical 'things' make you... YOU? Even though I try, I’d be deluding myself to say I’ve succeeded.
    What is going on, or not happening, in your life, at home, at school etc. that makes you contemplate having sex at this time in your life? What "needs" in your life are not being met? Does the grass look greener in your friends’ lives, or is that illusion? You will not regret waiting, but I am fairly certain that you will regret NOT having waited. Your first time only happens once and when it does it may not be perfect, but it should be special! Special as in ‘as meaningful to him as it is to you’, with total respect, equality, sharing, caring (love?), and knowledge of all possible ramifications taken into consideration.
    Life is full of mystery and no one knows what lies around the next bend in the road. Nobody, not even you, knows today the women you will become. Time is on your side!! Use it to learn who you are and what it is that makes you special.
    Expert

Jan 6, 2010, 01:26 PM
    This thread is well over a year old... and CLOSED

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is my man Bi sexual [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, this is really hard for me to talk about I get this sick feeling in my tummy and shacky, but here goes. I am wondering if my Boy Friend of a year is bi-sexual. I have my suspision that he might be fooling around with this older guy friend of his. I am basing this on the time I have spent with...

Am I bi-sexual? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and I think I might be bi-sexual? I'm not sure if am or not but I been getting strong sexual emotions towards a girl that I have know for awhile but she isn't the first girl I've had strong emotions for but I'm also very attracted to guy's... I am if right now... I need advice.. ...

I think I'm bi-sexual. [ 27 Answers ]

All my m8s no I am and they got no probz but I don't know... in some ways I fell I am and in others I don't feel like it :( can anyone help me on this..?

Too Much Sex/Am I too sexual? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm sure this question has been asked before. To start, I'm a 19-year-old college student, I'm gay, and I've been dating my boyfriend for nearly a year. We're both very happy in our relationship, but this past weekend we got into an argument about sex. It wasn't a heated, angry fight, but more like...

View more questions Search