Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    delslow0615 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2008, 10:33 AM
    I'm so hurt by my ex girl I thought if they come back their yours
    Me and my girl (both 22 years old) been together for about 4years she left me about 6 months ago because I had anger issues. She was always good to me.when we broke up I took it really hard. I took 100 tylenole pm I wasn't supposed to make it but I woke up out of acoma , etc.
    2 months ago she called me out of nowhere and ever since then we were doing everything a girlfriend and boyfriend should do without a title. Now she says she loves me and cares for me but she is not in love with me YET. She said she can't give me what I want (togetherness) and basically she broke it off. What does this mean? Does it look good for us? I need help with this situation please someone help me.
    nickshehe Posts: 254, Reputation: 47

Sep 13, 2008, 05:50 PM
    By being together but not "together" you're basically accepting her as a friend.. Atleast that's what it is.. If you're hanging out together doing everything a boyfriend and girlfriend do except the physical (which usually separates really good friends from couples).. you're essentially falling into the trap that many of us fall into after a break up.. You're crawling into the friends zone..
    And if anything you're making the transition for her to forget about you as a couple all that easier.. This isn't always true - but if you've been this way for 2 months and nothing came out of it, I don't see how her feelings would change all of a sudden.. You go out, in your head you're wishing things progress and you're seeing things as a couple.. but in her head she's moulding you as a friend.. and 2 months into this "new friendship" her brain is percieving that "IT COULD WORK" - "I don't need him as a boyfriend anymore because I'm getting all the emotional benefits that I had with him..now that we're friends...AND GUESS WHAT..-he's not complaining!" and I'm sure you're being on your best behaviour now that you're trying to get her back.. so what else is she thinking? "This is better than being girlfriend and boyfriend..cause we're doing all the fun stuff and he no longer has anger issues! Let's just be friends"..
    I can almost guarantee that this is what she'll be thinking.. What you need to do is separate yourself from her.. Right now all you want is her.. But what's important is yourself.. you need to be alone and let this be - At least FOR NOW..
    And if you want her back - after some time has passed - when you've both been apart for long enough to realize your "needs" and "wants".. then - who knows?
    But generally speaking, right now by being with her you're only confusing yourself and making things worse.. I'm sorry but if nothing has happened yet I don't see how things will change.. Don't beat a dead horse.. Im 23 , I assume you're around that age.. theres so many girls out there.. as a rule of thumb- after a relationship fails there's no point in trying to kickstart it.. it will inevitable fail again unless SOME TIME has passed.. But even so.. I find that these are the "living years".. You had your experience with this girl.. you learned what you learned or didn't learn... Time for a new one..
    h0llister Posts: 335, Reputation: 15

Sep 13, 2008, 06:04 PM
    She probably wanted to see if see did want to date you again, and she doesn't I know it hurts a lot but you can't make someone love you. And please don't try to take away your pain with drugs its horrible. And if you were to die she would blame herself and have to live the rest of her life , with that guilt. Would you want her to go through that.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 14, 2008, 08:54 PM
    This is going to hurt, but you have to let go, and move on. It will take some time, but you will be better for it.
    fjsmith81 Posts: 122, Reputation: 11

Sep 14, 2008, 10:00 PM
    Why isn't anyone thinking about the real issue? Anyone that takes 100 tylenol pm doesn't need to focus on dating anyone, they need to focus on why they would try to kill themselves because of someone else. Not to sound harsh, but you have some issues and you really should talk to someone about this, because what's going to happen if you two do get back together again? If she breaks up with again you might just succeed in what you tried to do the first time, and that is a problem.
    brokenhearted1515 Posts: 68, Reputation: 10

Sep 16, 2008, 01:17 PM
    I agree maybe you should seek some professional help. Nobody is worth you life. NOBODY. You will never be able to succeed in any relationship until you love yourself first. Take some time work on yourself, the rest will fall into place. You can post anything here anytime you need to vent. Best of Luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hurt my back bad [ 4 Answers ]

I was shaving my legs and I bent forward to shave and when I stood upright I fell to the ground in pain. I had to crawl to the phone to call my dad to take me to the ER. Im young and have no history of back problems. To get in my dad's SUV I had to lie on my side and I was crying in pain. The...

Boobs and back hurt [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, my name is michelle and I am new to the community. I have very large breasts (just got implants to make even bigger) but am feeling bad about my decscion. My large breasts make my back hurt so bad! People are starting to look at me very funny due to the size of my breasts. I try to...

My dashund's back end is hurt. [ 4 Answers ]

My dashund, 3 years old, has kept me up all night whining. He has started limping severely on both hind legs. He acts as if he has dislocated them or something. I don't know what to do. He rolls over constantly and can not get comfortable. Can someone please help me with this. If you touch...

Just when you thought it was safe, I'm back with more! [ 1 Answers ]

Intern Tech Several years ago we had an intern who was none too swift. One day he was typing and turned to a secretary and said, "I'm almost out of typing paper. What do I do?" "Just use copier machine paper," she told him. With that, the intern took his last remaining blank piece...

View more questions Search