Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JillianMCooper Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2008, 06:27 AM
    MBA Scholarship or Gran
    I am looking to go to ITT Technical Institute's online master's of Business Administration program. They don't have their own scholarships, but they will accept scholarships. Where can I find a good scholarship or Grant that will cover the entire program for me?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2008, 06:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JillianMCooper
    I am looking to go to ITT Technical Institute's online master's of Business Administration program. They don't have their own scholarships, but they will accept scholarships. Where can I find a good scholarship or Grant that will cover the entire program for me?

Some of this depends on whether ITT is accredited in your State.

Someone posted within the past few months that she could NOT get a scholarship/grant because of the lack of accreditation in her State.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 13, 2008, 06:44 AM
    The school should be able to provide you who and how these are available. Of course you could try and get a personal loan from the bank based on your good credit. Other than that the school has to be accredited.
    JillianMCooper Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2008, 08:49 AM
    I know they are accredited where I am going. When I talked to the rep. on the phone, he told me they accept all Scholarships and Grants. For my Bachelor's I paid for school. I don't know how to go about looking for a scholarship or grant.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2008, 09:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JillianMCooper
    I know they are accredited where I am going. When I talked to the rep. on the phone, he told me they accept all Scholarships and Grants. For my Bachelor's I paid for school. I don't know how to go about looking for a scholarship or grant.

Wherever you got your Bachelors should have info on scholarships at all levels; doesn't ITT have some sort of financial aid office?

Otherwise - you would have to Google scholarships for MBA program or something similar. There are all sorts and it all depends on where you are, what you are studying, your financial situation, your career goals.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tail lights on '94 gran marquis [ 1 Answers ]

Why won't the tail lights work on my '94 gran marquis when fuse and bulbs are good?

Gran in Distress [ 11 Answers ]

Son and wife now divorced. He lives in Florida, ex-wife and 1 yr old son in W. Virginia. Gran in Florida wants to go and see grandson but ex-dau-in-law says No. Do I have visitation rights?

Need Help with 1980 Plymouth Gran Fury [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1980 Plymouth Gran Fury that I am trying to get to get fixed up to pass inspection and drive it. I have everything working except the windshield wipers. The connecting caps on the linkage arm that connects the wiper motor to the blade mechanism had become corroded and eventually tore...

View more questions Search