You are correct, B

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adjusting Entries and Closing Entries [ 6 Answers ]

The Flash Pan Company manufactures cooking products. On August 1, 2007, the company borrowed $125,000 from creditors. Semiannual interest payments of $7,500 are to be made to creditors beginning January 31, 2008. On July 1, 2007, the company purchased a 1-year insurance policy for $10,000 and...

Preparing adjusting entries and closing entries [ 3 Answers ]

I cannot find any examples about this question on my book or anywhere else Please help.~ The following list includes selected permanent account and all of the temporary accounts from the December 31, 2008, unadjusted trial balance of Emiko Co. a business owned by Kumi Emiko. Use these account...

Adjusting entries [ 1 Answers ]

One month's advertising was expended in accordance with the agreement made with the newspaper on December 1. ( agreement is : Contracted with the local newspaper for three month's of adverting and paid in full the total fee of $600) I am thinking that it is Accounts expense debit $200.00 And ...

Adjusting entries [ 6 Answers ]

need help on these adjusting entries. 1. The advance payment of rent on Sept 1st covered a period of three months. Amount 9,000. =DR: PREPAID RENT FOR $9000.00 CR: CASH $9,000 2. Interest accured on the note payable to rent-it amounted to $825.00 at Sept 30th.=DR: CASH $825.00 CR: NOTES...

Adjusting entries. [ 1 Answers ]

I've been working on this problem for almost two days and I cannot get this thing to balance... Potter Financial Services Unadjusted Trial Balance September 30, 20xx Debits Cash $20,000 Accts. Receivable 6,400 Office Supplies 1,000

View more questions Search