Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glowinggirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2006, 12:05 AM
    Needing Some Magic (in the Cream etc.)
    I posted earlier on my chameleon-like ability to change skin color depending on temperature. Cold=fair, Hot=Tan

Well, I've been using some really Bureau of Food and Drug-approved magic creams and glutathione pills, plus undergoing some really serious pampering at the spa and salon -- body scrubs with bleach, facials, and the like. And yet, despite all these seemingly vain activities, that is what I ended up with -- beautification in vain. My skin seems to have a life of its own.

It's glowing all right. Actually, a lot of people comment on my beautiful glowing skin and aura regardless of color - fair or tan. But, I'd want to have more control over it. Like, if I don't go out too much under the sun, I hope I'd maintain my fair complexion. Or, if I do stay outdoors, I'd get a good bronzed look. It is upsetting to not have control over one's color! Sometimes, when I do not get much sleep or am a bit angry:mad: , I tan as well.

I feel therefore, I tan? I am happy :) therefore I whiten? Ugh! Just wanted to share my angst. Thanks!
    CB2006 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2006, 06:06 AM
    Did The Glutathione Work For You And How Long Didi Youn Use It To See Results What Magic Creams Did You Use
    glowinggirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2006, 01:16 AM
    Hi! I used Amira Magic Cream, Saramed, Saramed IJ (a variant of
    Saramed) and Melika. So far, so good. I think my skin is quite glowing. I am taking Met Tathione with 500 mg of Vit C as supplement. You need to take it with Vit C capsules/tablets to make it very effective.
    CB2006 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2006, 06:15 AM
    Before You Started Using The Pills What Was Your Color And How Long Did It Take For You To See Results With The Pills?

How Many Of The Pills Did Youn Use Per Day?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I order magic cream? [ 11 Answers ]

Can I order magic cream with money order?. And is there any othere site that I can get this from?. Thanks

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Godiva or amira magic cream? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,everybody to start of I'm dark african american MALE not toooo dark,I have a problem and I please need your help.My skin is lighter and darker at some areas and I squeezed sum pimples that I get once in a while now I have many dark spots on my skin.I need something that will even my skin tone...

Do the magic cream and the soap work better together? [ 1 Answers ]

Do the magic cream and soap work better together and faster?. how long does it usually take t osee results?. Please e-mail me and let me know e-mail [email protected] Thanks

View more questions Search