Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robertaloe Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2003, 01:14 AM
    Racial Classification
    Who exactly are considered as "white" people? Is it all of Europe, inclluding Armenia and Georgia? Or just Northern Europeans? Please help, I am writing a report about this.
    Hello_Peace Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Apr 8, 2004, 05:44 AM
    Racial Classification
    What exactly is this report you are writing? I am intensely curious.

When you ask the question "Are they considered", I have to ask CONSIDERED BY WHO/M?

Most important, rather than backstabbing Armenians and Georgians, how do they consider themselves?
    always_hot Posts: 114, Reputation: 16

Mar 29, 2007, 11:22 AM
    From What I Was Told Middle Eastern People Are Considered White On The Census. But I Don't Consider Them White At All Some Of Them Are Almost As Dark As My Black Boyfriend.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2007, 12:38 PM
    Hmmm. Ummmm. Not to put a damper on this but this post is 4 years old. I hope Robertaloe has finished his/her report by now. :eek:
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

May 4, 2007, 07:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by always_hot
    From What I Was Told Middle Eastern People Are Considered White On The Census. But I Don't Consider Them White At All Some Of Them Are Almost As Dark As My Black Boyfriend.
    Middle-Eastern is not a race.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fruit classification [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to understand how works the classification of fruits in stone fruit, nut and all these other kinds of fruits. What are the criterions which make i.e. the litchi a nut an the walnut a stone fruit ? If somebody could help me to understand the hole system (maybe the are explaining texts...

EEOC & Racial Discrimination [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a claim filed in Phoenix against AAA of Arizona. This is the auto service club that changes tires, tows, etc. I am going to a mediation meeting and am trying to get more information to take in with me. I need to find out about similar cases and the settlement amounts given. I am...

Racial question [ 1 Answers ]

Who exactly are considered as "white" people? Is it all Europeans including Armenia and Gerogia? Or just Northern Europeans? Please help. I am trying to write a report about this.

View more questions Search