Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Solarrigger2000 Posts: 62, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2008, 02:39 PM
    Alcohol Spritzer
    Hello,
    I am curently working on a project which needs a small spray of alcohol sprayed on a component once a minute. The problem is that it needs to be compact and can be powered either by a rotating shaft or an unstable 5v dc current. Any suggestions?

The Device
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 12, 2008, 03:11 PM
    What is it that you are building? Looks lioke the science fair got started early this year.

Sep 12, 2008, 03:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ballengerb1
    What is it that you are building? Looks lioke the science fair got started early this year.
    Ha Ha Ha, Its known as a seeback generator

Sep 13, 2008, 07:21 AM
    Seebeck, why the alcohol?

Sep 13, 2008, 07:40 AM
    Coolant

Sep 13, 2008, 10:07 AM
    I know the basics of a Seebeck, guess you are trying to keep one side cool while the other is hotter. What is your fuel source for the heat. Would a small recirculation pump of water due the job?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ETG Alcohol Test (80 Hour Alcohol Test) [ 1 Answers ]

I drink Non-Alcoholic Beer, but it still contains less than 0.5% alcohol per bottle. I usually have one or two every couple of days. Will this show up in the test? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Alcohol, Old Age and More Alcohol [ 2 Answers ]

As a drunk guy staggers out of the bar one Friday evening, a fire engine races past, siren wailing and lights flashing. Immediately, the drunk starts chasing the engine, running as fast as he can until, eventually, he collapses, gasping for breath. Feeling very put out, He shouts after the...

Alcohol UA [ 5 Answers ]

Im a 19 year old college student that just so happened to get an MIP(wrong place at the wrong time) My probation officer informs me that if I would like to leave the country, I would have to get a waiver from her and take a UA upon reterning. I happen to be going to Canada this August with a bunch...

Alcohol use [ 1 Answers ]

I have a motion (temporary until court date) stating that the fathe will not use or have any alcohol in body while my children and with him. This also goes for his two live in roommates. I have found that the drinking is continuing and he is in contempt of court, He also has not filed his...

Alcohol: 70% or 99%? [ 1 Answers ]

For cleaning keyboards, door knobs/handles, table tops, etc. Which is better, the 70% or the 99%?

View more questions Search