Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Morgan1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2008, 01:39 PM
    Networking/lan line internet
    I just got a laptop and I can only get the internet at my dads house but when I come back home it won't work. Ive tried everything. I plugged it to the wall, I tried dial up, I plugged it to a internet box. Nothings working. I don't have wireless so I need to figure out how to get internet on a lan line. Any help would be amazing!
    Thanks so much :)
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Sep 12, 2008, 07:34 PM
    What type of Internet do you have at the house? Cable, DSL, satellite, dial-up? Do you use a router?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Videos won't play on internet or show photos on psp internet [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble with my psp not showing videos or photos on the internet, can someone please tell me why?:o

Getting internet without a land line [ 5 Answers ]

I live in Indiana and I do not have a home phone (just a cell phone) How can I get internet without using a land line? Is there an internet provider other then Comcast that can hook me up?:confused:

Networking through Internet [ 1 Answers ]

How to logon to a computer using dailup connection

How do I check a company or Internet Site with the Internet Better Business Bureau? [ 1 Answers ]

I sometimes find a company or Internet Website, that has not certificate etc. How do I check them out with the BBB for the Internet?

Printing with internet but not with networking or emails? [ 2 Answers ]

My friend is having Internet connection and also a colour printer but I don't have the printer but having Internet connection. So I want to print from my home to his printer connected computer in a fast way. I know I can use the emails but it is quite long process and disturbing. So what I said...

View more questions Search