Ask
    honeylilye Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2008, 01:27 PM
    80's kid movie search
    Movie about kids and floating beds.
    Please help
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Sep 12, 2008, 04:13 PM
    I'd suggest it's Bedknobs and Broomsticks, though that one's from the early 70s.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Sep 12, 2008, 11:18 PM
    Possibly "Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland" (1989)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

80's/90's animated film title search [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all, For some time I have tried to get the few images I recall from an animated feature I saw when younger to stick with someone, but no luck yet. Here is what I got: A little boy is on a journey that at one point takes him through a swamp. And I believe he drives or rides in a car, and...

TITLE SEARCH 80's wheat harvest movie? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend is trying to remember a wheat harvesting movie he used to watch when he was younger and I imagine it was made in the 80's. I have just been searching the internet for the last hour and cannot even come close to what he described to me. He says the movie is about a farmer getting...

80's fantasy movie search [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Looking for a movie with a man who gets held down by miniature men with rope. On the quest of helping a woman and he falls in love with her. She is looking for some kind of fairy or spirit for her quest. And needs to go through certain obstacles I think. Please help me

Movie Search [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am seeking information on a movie entitled, "The Hitler Years." It was available in VHS format in the early 1980s. Can you help me find a copy of this movie? Thank you! James

View more questions Search