Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeylilye Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2008, 01:26 PM
    80's fantasy movie search
    Hello
    Looking for a movie with a man who gets held down by miniature men with rope. On the quest of helping a woman and he falls in love with her. She is looking for some kind of fairy or spirit for her quest. And needs to go through certain obstacles I think. Please help me
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Sep 12, 2008, 11:20 PM
    Not sure cause I haven't seen it or read the book in a long long time, but Gulliver from "Gullivers Travels" Gets tied down with rope by little men.
    theboysteely Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2008, 01:42 AM
    This maybe a long shot but in the movie army of darkness (evil dead 3) the hero is on a quest and he has to go through some obstacles and when he takes refuge in an old mill he see's his reflection in a mirror... the mirror brakes and all the little reflections of him come to life tie him down and attack him in the end he falls in love with the girl and returns to his life. If this is not the movie watch it anyway its funny
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Sep 14, 2008, 04:36 AM
    Just throwing this out there, this also happens in Willow

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sci-fi/Fantasy 70'/80's movie inquiry [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know either an actresses name or the title of this movie I saw. I only remember one part, there were two women tied up across the room from each other, one was topless, they had an odd sexual experience then were freed. One of the actresses has been in a few movies, she has longish...

80's fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

I can only remember a few things about this 80's fantasy movie. It is some sort of journey. During the movie the main character comes across a man bathing in a jar of oil in the middle of the desert. Also, at the end, this main character is in a room in a tower surrounded by mirrors. Each mirror...

80's fantasy movie [ 3 Answers ]

The Movie Is With Some Mystical Creatures,there's A Short Man /friend Of Her's Who Seems To Have A Rough Hard Texture Face,the Other Character Is A Dog /fox Charater With Feathers On His Face,there's Also A White Fluffy Dog,a Girl With Balsck Long Hair.

Fantasy 80's kid movie? [ 1 Answers ]

It's very vague, but when I was a kid(in the mid 80's) I always use to rent this movie. This movie was even in BETA, there was a little girl in her room and she would eat these round glowing candies or something? And if she dropped them on the floor they would disappear. When the little girl would...

80's? Children fantasy movie! Help! [ 2 Answers ]

I am 17 and I remember watching this movie when I was a little girl. So I'm pretty sure it was made in the 80's or 90's. Well the only things I remember about the movie is that it involved the song... "do your ears hang low? do they wobble two and fro? can you tie them in a knot? can you tie them...

View more questions Search