Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    person2431 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2008, 11:11 AM
    Late 80's early 90's TV show
    I'm not sure what its called so if you know pleas let me know, all I know it that it was live action it was a TV series I believe, it took place in a castle and in one of the episodes the princess girl turns to stone. I know it is very vague but any help would be great:)
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Sep 12, 2008, 11:15 AM
    ... could it have been Xena or Hercules? No wait... those were mid 90's I think.

Sep 12, 2008, 11:21 AM
    I know it wasn't xena. The princess was not as large and muscular as xena

Sep 12, 2008, 11:31 AM
    I remember one part where there were like 3 of the main character guys fighting outside of the castle and she was inside and they were trying to find a way to turn here back from stone and they turn her back for like a few seconds and then she goes back to stone.
    That's about all I remember
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Sep 12, 2008, 11:33 AM
    Can you remember ANY character names?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's early 90's TV show [ 16 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a TV show from the late 80's or early 90's about a guy who fought crime in a black robotic looking suit... not batman... live action... drove a modified motorcycle. He had an African American buddy who whore classic sunglasses that flipped up... That's all I...

KIds Show in the late 80's early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

The Show Was American One, It Was About A Teenage Girl Who Lives With Her Mother. Her Father Is An Alien And She Talks To Him Through A Prism In Her Bedroom. What Is The Title Of The Show. The Lyrics Of The Theme Tune Are "would You Like To Swing On A Star, Carry Moonbeams Home In A Jar. Or...

Tv Show between the late 80's and early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to figure out the TV show that aired mid afternoon in the mid 80's to early 90's. It w as about a girl who lived on earth but she talked to her dad who was in outer space. She talked to him through a rock.. it came on right before small wonder.

Tv show late 80's early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the telivision show about a guy who has a secret advance motorcycle and he wears like a special suit with it its almost cybernetic and he also has a partner who is handicaped that is like a scientist that helps work on the uniform and motorcycle thanks

Tv show late 80's early 90's that came on mtv [ 1 Answers ]

Tv show late 80's early 90's that came on mtv it was about a boy running from the government because they put a computer chip in his head and wanted it back for "research" and it was killing him but he stayed on the run. I used to love this show but I can't remember the name. Please help.

View more questions Search