Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bureau Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2008, 08:25 AM
    Anna University
    I am looking for the contact number of a Mumbai based Study Coordinator of Anna University, Chennai. The contact number mentioned on the Anna University website is not reachable. Thanks
    sbrajouri Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Sep 16, 2008, 09:55 AM
    I am PG in human rights and MA in Psychology
    What job can I get and how.
    I am going overage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kennedy-Western University NOW Warren National University [ 54 Answers ]

Forgive me if this question has already been asked and talked about. I am enrolled with Kennedy-Western, and now have a bad feeling about them. I cannot find where they are an "Accredited" postsecondary school, only licensed in the state of Wyoming. Does anyone know and can prove to me that they...

Is TUI University formerly (Touro University Intl) rec. By US DEPT of ED. [ 3 Answers ]

I am in the military and I was thinking of starting a Master's Degree at TUI University. I just wanted to know if I am wasting my time or is this degree going to be useful in the civilian world. i.e. is it recognized and Accredited by the U.S Dept of Education, like maybe IU, PURDUE Or Notre dame?...

Anna Nicole Smith passes at age 39 [ 62 Answers ]

I am just so shocked to hear of Anna's passing today. There was just something about her that I found riveting. How very sad, her passing. She just lost her son and I believe just had a baby as well. So very tragic to be so young. For some reason, I just was intrigued by her. May she...

View more questions Search