Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caelamccloud Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2004, 04:35 AM
    Ephedra Ban
    I'm curious about what other's think about the ban on selling Ephedra that went into place yesterday. Personally, I think it's ludicrus. People misuse their cars and automobiles aren't banned. People misuse alcohol and it isn't banned. Ephedra is a drug, and like all drugs it should be respected, regulated, and used responsibly. I am a full-time freshman in college and I work over 40 hours a week on 3rd shift. I can honestly say that ephedra saved my @$$ on many occasions. I don't have to take it every day, but when I do I follow the directions and take care of myself. It keeps me going on those days that I haven't been able to sleep, have to pull a 10-hour shift, and have a test in the morning. I think it's silly to ban something very helpful just because some people don't know how to handle it. Natural selection, people!!
    rrt69 Posts: 89, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2004, 07:09 PM
    Re: Ephedra Ban
    Yea your one of the ones didn't get addicted to it it pure caffince One of the lucky ones beside the fact it has a side effect liver damage I think it was.
    caelamccloud Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2004, 11:03 AM
    Re: Ephedra Ban
    As easy as it was to decipher your message, I'll only reply this: what drug doesn't have side effects? This is why I said that as a drug, ephedra should be regulated and respected. Ibuprofen causes liver damage if it isn't used responsibly!! Any drug is dangerous if not used correctly and even then there is the danger of a side effect. Ephedra isn't an "addictive" drug, there are only some idiots out there that don't know when to say when.
    ladyandjan Posts: 191, Reputation: 4

Jan 17, 2005, 11:01 PM
    I feel they should legalize all drugs so people can have the real freedom of choice that they want. They can control it as they try to everything else and sell it which would help to put more money in the treasury so they'd quit raising taxes/fees on everything else.
    sarahzuazua Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2005, 03:26 PM
    Ephedra
    Hi. I'm here to ask some questions about Ephedra. If someone could please answer some questions, I would be so grateful.

-What exactly is ephedra?

-What is your opinion on ephedra and its effects?

-Now that ephedra has been taken out of dietary supplements, would you agree that ephedra-free products are more effective?

-If ephedra is referred to as "natural", why is it still unsafe?

-Who should avoid ephedra?

-What are some side effects from taking ephedra?

-Should dietary supplements be FDA approved?

-Would you suggest or recommend anyone to take ephedra?

Thank you. sarahzuazua

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search