Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xcarriecookex Posts: 28, Reputation: 0

Sep 12, 2008, 02:12 AM
    Tear I foreskin
    My other half has been in pain after sex on a few occasions now.

He seems to have a tear in the forskin, right on the part that holds it togther (or so it seems).

I am a little concerned but wondered if this is commen, should he see a doctor?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Sep 12, 2008, 02:18 AM
    If its just a little tear or friction burn, he will be fine. Just abstain from sex until it heals.

Sep 12, 2008, 02:20 AM
    It has happened 4 times now in total, once it heals (takesaround 2-3 weeks) we have sex again ad it happens again!
    Vision Expert

Sep 12, 2008, 02:24 AM
    Are the two of you using a condom?

I know this is somewhat intimate and perhaps silly, but could it be from being scratched from pubic hair?

Sep 12, 2008, 02:30 AM
    No we have been trying for a baby for a while now!

So no condoms
    Vision Expert

Sep 12, 2008, 02:31 AM
    Perhaps try some lube, dryness during intercourse could definitely cause this.
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Sep 12, 2008, 03:08 AM
    This is a very common problem, in the UK I've heard it called a 'snapped banjo string' on multiple occasions and have actually helped out a friend just after he'd done it (or rather, after his girlfriend had done it to him! Ha ha!)!

The medical name for the bit he's torn is the frenulum. If you Google 'torn frenulum' you'll see just how common it is!

Here's just one of the links on the subject;
    Torn frenulum

I'd suggest he goes and sees a doctor regardless. I know it's embaressing, but doctors and nurses have seen it all before, and they will reassure him and offer him the best advice!

Hope that helps!
    TLCTugger Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Sep 12, 2008, 07:36 AM
    You may have a case of torn frenulum. Since it is recurrent, a frenuloplasty may be called for to eliminate the strain on the frenulum WITHOUT amputating any sensual tissue.

Since you were so vague in your description, it is also possible you are describing cracks about the preputial sphincter, calling for stretching the opening wider. This is accomplished by manually applying tension with fingers using Betamethasone ointment over the course of a few months.

If the preputial sphincter is allowed to repeatedly scar and heal, it may fail to respond to manual stretching, in which case a surgery called "dorsal slit with transverse closure" can loosen the opening.

See a urologist WITH A FORESKIN about this ASAP. If he hasn't heard of frenuloplasty, Betamethasone, or dorsal slit with transverse closure, he is (probably American and) not qualified to address the situation.

Your husband knows the frenulum and foreskin in general are the best parts of the penis (when working properly). Be careful because American doctors don't typically know what to do for them other than amputate.

-Ron

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Composition of tear gas. [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, I want to know the composition of tear gas which is use by police to dispersed the mob.why tear came out?

Wear and tear [ 1 Answers ]

Can may former landlord use $400 of my security to pay a company to repaint and fix small holes created from hanging mirrored pic frames? When he indeed verbally stated, in front of witnesses that I did not have to complete the repairs, he would do them when he renovated the apt.

What is Normal & Tear [ 1 Answers ]

My tenant is moving after 2+ yrs. The house needs painting and the carpet in 1 room will need to be replaced. Can I deduct this from their deposit, what is considered normal wear and tear?

Use of Tear Gas [ 5 Answers ]

The U.S. continues to fight wars with one hand tied back and blindfolded while our enemies use whatever means at their disposal. Question: If we are so concerned about damaging the Najaf Mosque, why don't we use Tear Gas? Please don't tell me that a non-lethal chemical irritant, still used by...

Tear in my Convertible top [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can have my Mazda Miata convertible top repaired in the Phoenix area? It has a small 2" tear in it and I don't want it to get any worse.

View more questions Search