Ask
    kristirae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2008, 08:45 PM
    How do I go about getting a grant for a convicted felon
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2008, 01:06 AM
    Hi, kristirae!

I just titled and moved your question that you had posted as a reply/answer on someone else's very old question. This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. So, if someone wants to post a new question that isn't in any way an answer or question about the question that's at the top of the page, it's best to be posting the new question by starting a new thread.

You had originally posted your question in the Small Business topic area, so I would assume that this is about starting a small business. Is it?

Now, concerning answering your question, there really aren't any loans available to people to start a business just because they have been convicted of a felony. A person who has been convicted of a felony can apply for business grants, private funding, and business loans from a bank just like anyone else.

If this is about starting a small business, what kind of business is it about, please?

Thanks!
    corinna95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2010, 02:57 PM

I am interested in opening a small business.. I need some pointers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a convicted felon get a grant or loan? [ 13 Answers ]

I was wondering if there any loans or grants that convicted felons can get to start a business?

Grant for a convicted felon [ 3 Answers ]

I was looking for a grant of some sort so that I can attend Arizona State University's school of Architecture. Please get back to me with an answer. [email protected] Thanks

A convicted felon marrying another felon [ 2 Answers ]

I am a felon and my fiance' has just been picked up by the feds and we were going to get married in 2 weeks. I am wondering if I can still marry him in the federal jail. I know that the government shuns felons around other felons but, we have 3 kids together and I would think that they would allow...

Convicted felon, looking for grant info to better myself with a good education [ 5 Answers ]

I am a convicted felon of a 7 yr old drug charge. I am still having trouble to this day trying to go back to school to get my computer degrees so that I can better myself in today's society. Does anyone have any good ideas that might help me to solve this issue?:confused:

Can an ex-felon get a grant [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to attend the northern California college of construction, heavy equipment operator and I am searching for a grant I do not have to repay. I heard of grants for parolees but can't find anything, although I am off parole I would think that ex-felons could still apply. Thank You pamela

View more questions Search