Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chris219 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2006, 01:01 PM
    Cub Cadet engine cuts out when PTO engaged
    Model 2415, engine cuts out when PTO switch is engaged, OR, when simply taking it out of park and pressing on the forward pedal. Any ideas? Thanks!
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2006, 08:37 PM
    Kind of sounds like something's grounding out, go over your wiring.
    bkmatth_62 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 07:24 PM
    Double check all your safety switches. I work at a shop and this is a very common problem on older units and dirty ones.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blower motor cuts out [ 2 Answers ]

The blower motor on my furnace cuts out when I turn on the AC. I have the unit set to run the fan continuously and when turning on the AC the fan quits. The motor is a direct drive to the squirrel cage. I cleaned the cage and motor and reinstalled. The motor runs but does not seem to be moving...

88 Nissan Pathfinder engine cuts out [ 6 Answers ]

My 88 pathfinder has 199,000 miles and ran great until one day the engine started loping and the rpms would drop. It gets so bad that I can't accelerate when the pedal is to the floor. I have replaced the cap and rotor, the map sensorand fuel filter. And $1000 later it still does it. Thankful for...

I'm Engaged And He Called Me A B**** ! [ 20 Answers ]

My fiancé and I go tin an argument this past weekend and he said f*** the wedding and f*** this relationship, the wedding is off. And this was all because I would not come to an agreement about how much time I would spend don the phone when we get married. The very next day he acted like nothing...

1994 Civic - Check Engine "Orange" lamp and Engine revs when idling [ 1 Answers ]

Two questions realting to my Honda Civic ESI - 1994 model. 1) When I turn on the ignition key there is a Check Engine lamp displayed in Orange which is remaining On for progressively longer. Car not be started until this light disappears. Eventually after 3-5 seconds light turns off and engine...

View more questions Search