Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ab-solute Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

May 11, 2006, 12:46 PM
    Does anyone sell on eBay who I could pay to list for me?
    I'd like to sell a face cream on eBay. I'd pay for the paypal fee and eBay fees, plus give you a small commission for just listing it for me. If interested, please send me a private message. Thank you!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 11, 2006, 12:57 PM
    Check in your local area. I've seen several businesses open up where what they do is sell on EBay for folks. They handle the listing, collection and shipping for a fee. Some of them will also deal with businesses looking to sell a product.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 11, 2006, 01:25 PM
    Shall I assume you are trying to get many "sellers" selling for you, in hope to increase various sales of your product??

If not, of course it is super easy to sell it yourself but I will assume you are already doing that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ebay trouble [ 3 Answers ]

Im having a prob on eBay. I bought an item from some scum bag in Canada, I paid for it. Well, the payment went to his ex-girlfriend because of an error he made, she declined to accept it. The seller then tells me that I have to re-send the money to him, of course this is a big sum of money, and...

Ebay [ 5 Answers ]

I buy a lot of little things I find on Ebay and it got me wondering. Don't these sellers have to pay taxes on these sales? While I buy just a few items, I noticed that at times they are from the same seller, and they have hundreds of item listed. Thank you.

Ebay / IRS [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone out there know if Ebay reports sales records to the IRS?

EBay [ 10 Answers ]

Let's say I just won my first bid on eBay. What is proper etiquette, normally? Should I pay immediately, or should I wait a few days until I get the product and then pay?

Ebay... Definition. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I need a clear, simple, generic definition of Ebay in a paragraph or so.. thanks. [email protected] THANK YOU SO MUCH for your help I can't find one anywhere... undefinedundefinedundefined

View more questions Search