Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    winter_of_92 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2008, 08:56 PM
    Movie to iPod. Won't work
    OK. So I have this movie on my computer. I want to put it onto my itunes then onto my iPod. Yes it is actually a iPod that can play videos. But every time I try to put it on.. it doesn't even show up in itunes. Like it doesn't exist. No error thing or anything just doesn't show up yet itunes pops up can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong cause this is frustrating as hell.:(
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Sep 12, 2008, 02:37 AM
    Is it in the right format and aspect ratio for your iPod?

I use videora to convert all my videos / movies before I put them on my iPod and it's always worked fine.

Also, when I add my videos to iTunes it puts them in some strange places. Try the 'video playlist' on the left-hand menus.

To get it to the right place, edit the info for the file and tell iTunes it's a movie!

Hope that helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ipod touch won't detect wi-fi [ 6 Answers ]

My Ipod touch won't detect wi-fi on the settings mode it just says no wi-fi, and on safari and you tube it just says cannot find server. I need help.

How do I work my iPod nano? [ 1 Answers ]

I Got An Ipod As A Gift For My Birthday And I Do Not Know How To Put Music In My Ipod I Wanted To Know How You Put Music From Cd's Into The Ipod? Can Some One Please Help Me

Ipod mini does not work [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 6gb iPod that when I turn it on it has the logo and then switches to a sad face and says go to apple.com/support/ipod but that place doesnot work I tried to reset it still don't work ssomething in the iPod keeps clicking and I don't know what happen

My movie files won't work anymore:( [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, a while back, my computer got an autodialer type program called ecpm which stopped my computer connecting to my cable internet. After many attempts to get rid of it, we consulted our provider who said we had to reinstall windows. But before we did that, we tried searching for ecpm in regedit,...

View more questions Search