Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wish thinking Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Sep 11, 2008, 08:18 PM
    Do I have breast cancer
    I had my period last month for 2 days first day was spotting an brownish an the second it was a full day but brown , my period was the 20th. An I ovolated on the 30th -through the 3rd. My husband an I have been trying to conceive for months, I have irreguler periods I lost 40 pounds an my periods are reguler now , I've had a reguler period for 5 months now until last month it only lasted 2 days an brown. My breast seem fuller but just my nipples are sore.my right seems more sore then the left I had a pregnant test it was negative, but I think its to early to tell. I've been having some cramps at the lower of my stomach like a period cramp but its not time yet. The nipple soreness has been going on little over 1 week. Could this mean pregnant or do I need to get checked for breast cacer? I'm worried cause cancer does run in the family. I had a misscarriage 4 yrs ago an I don't have any children so I'm not sure what's going on.. I know you can't tell by talking to me but it would help me a little bit to kind of have a idea.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 11, 2008, 09:06 PM
    Sadly we can't even give you an idea. Anything we tell you would only be a guess.

The only thing you can do is go to the doctor, especially if you're worried about breast cancer. Depending on your age and family history, you should be going for annual mamograms. I go every year because of the history of breast cancer in my family.

As for pregnancy, it could just be too early to tell, give it another week and then test again if you don't get your period.

Sorry that I can't be more helpful.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breast Cancer [ 3 Answers ]

I found a lump in my left breast. My doctor said that it was an inflammed mamogland. I keep having breast pain. How do I know if I have breast cancer or not? I don't know if I am too young because I am only 19. My left breast keeps getting bigger and I am suffering from pain every so often. ...

Is it breast cancer? [ 3 Answers ]

So this is the first time this has happened but this light brown discharge is coming out of my breast its very thin, but is it cancer or is it normal?

Do I have breast cancer? [ 9 Answers ]

About a year ago I noticed my brest being very sore. I pushed around on them and noticed that a clear fluid comes out when I squeeze on them. It happens all the time and sometimes that hurt so bad I have to relieve the fluid. Then in Apirl I had a three day period used to having the for 7 days,then...

Breast Cancer [ 7 Answers ]

I have been having aches in my left breast and under my left arm pit. Is pain or tenderness under my arm pit relevant?

How do I know if I got breast cancer [ 3 Answers ]

Well I'm really worried sick if I got breast cancer cause on both breast I feel something hard and I never had that before what age can you get breast cancer so worried help please

View more questions Search