Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mookie32 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Sep 11, 2008, 06:56 PM
    Sealed record
    I have a very important question, that I have been struggling with for 15 years and every time that I apply for a job it gets in my way. When I was turning 18 years old I was charge as a misder and it still on my record and I have graduate from college with a degree, and never being in any more trouble.
    Mookie32 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Sep 11, 2008, 07:02 PM
    So do you think that I will have a changes to get my record sealed.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2008, 05:17 AM
    Hello Mookie:

Apply for an expungement or a pardon. Hire a lawyer to do it for you.

excon
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2008, 02:42 PM
    If this was just a misdemeanor charge that's holding you back, I am very surprised that you are being turned down for jobs. Yes, definitely hire an attorney for an expungement of your record. It should be well worth the money spent if it means you get the job. Also, this process can take up to 9-10 months so don't be in a huge hurry either. You'll get the expungement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sealed adoption [ 1 Answers ]

I have met my birth parents and am so confused about my adoption. I am wondering if there is anyway to get my adoption records now that I am an adult. My parents were forced to give me and my family up and it all seems a little fishy to me. How do I get the records of my adoption?

Can I get My record sealed or cleared? [ 2 Answers ]

I Live In St.louis Mo And I Have Felony Conviction That Will Be Seven Years Old In December '08'. I Was Convicted Of First Degree Robbery And Armed Criminal Act The (aca) Was Dropped And I Did Five Years Probation. Can I Get My Record Cleared Or Sealed?

Return Air Duct not sealed [ 3 Answers ]

I was told by a home inspector that the two return air ducts in the house are not sealed properly. Can any body let me know how to go about getting this fixed, what the costs might be. One is on the first floor and one is on the second floor. Thanks

Sealed return air vent [ 2 Answers ]

We just purchased a home built in the 50's, and the grill for the return air vent in the hallway is sealed with tape and aluminum foil. It seems to be pretty tight, as if whoever sealed it had a really good reason to do so. What would the reason be for doing this? We can't decide if we are going...

View more questions Search