Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wishes Posts: 98, Reputation: 2

Sep 11, 2008, 03:20 PM
    Mobile worries
    Hey I was wondering what cell phone I should buy again. I'm pretty clumsy and the other 7 all ended up broken lol. But I want it to be nice and I'm willing to take care of it. Have any ideas?
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Sep 12, 2008, 02:52 AM
    If you're clumsy and break them all the time, have you thought about getting...

The JCB Toughphone

Or

The Samsung M110

Or

The Nokia 5140I?

I like the JCB one the most, sure, it's not the most technologically advanced phone, but it looks pretty sweet and I bet none of your mates will have one!

I guaran-damn-tee you won't accidentally break any of those!
    wishes Posts: 98, Reputation: 2

Sep 12, 2008, 08:20 AM
    Thanks a whole lot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationship worries [ 16 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been on and off now for almost a year.. and I just tend to be really concerned about her to the point I can't sleep at night lol.. I just want this to really work this time and I'm always asking her if she's OK and if she's all right.. im just always worried about her and...

I have some worries about me and my girlfriend [ 1 Answers ]

k, she lives in Nevada, I live in australia, she is such a wonderful person A few issues 1st- I think she may be having doubts about whether I love her.. coz she asked "baby do you love me?" and the way it was phrased worries me... 2nd- I adore her, I love her... but I don't feel happy about...

Apt worries. [ 3 Answers ]

I just signed a year's lease on a apartment... Now I'm starting to have cold feet. The apartment is not what I expected it to be, there are repairs that need to be made so forth and so on.. I haven't moved yet... So my question is... do I have any rights to gain my money back?

Period Worries [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a few days early for my period and I jave noticed every time I go to the loo I get a brownish discharge every time I wipe myself. Can anybody help me?

View more questions Search