Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quickquestion1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2008, 08:21 AM
    I want the lines on my spreadsheet to show up when I print. How Do I do this?
    I want the lines on my spreadsheet to show up when I print. How Do I do this?
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Sep 11, 2008, 08:27 AM
    Excel I assume:

Click print preview:
    Click Setup
    Select the "Sheet" tab
    Check "gridlines"
    :)
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Sep 11, 2008, 01:34 PM
    Hi,
    Another way is the Options drop-down and select Style and make sure it does not say "No Borders." If so, check/unchec the appropriate box.
    Peace,
    crigby
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 11, 2008, 01:36 PM
    OR use the borders and draw in exactly which gridlines you want to show up on the print out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Print wireless without a print server [ 4 Answers ]

Print wireless without a print server how? My name is bob I have desktop running win xp home ed with a printer. I would like to print to my laptop (wireless) how do I print wireless without buying a print server?:(

Electrical equipment with coax lines connected backfeeding 40-60 volts through lines? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have a question for any electricians. I am a cable technician and do installations for Cable,Internet,& Voice in homes. What I have encountered a lot is electrical back-feed coming through the copper coax lines feeding from vcr's and tv's in the house which are plugged into electrical outlets....

Tangent lines & secant lines [ 3 Answers ]

Show that the tangent line to the curve y = x^3 at the point x=a also hits the curve at the point x = -2a. Can anyone tell me if I'm on the right path? I set the function and the slope of a line secant to the functions through the points (a, f(a)) and (-2a, f(-2a)) equal to each other and...

No spreadsheet [ 4 Answers ]

I have a new computer with windows vista. There is no spreadsheet with it like there used to be on computers. Is there a free way to get a spreadsheet system in my computer. I use spreadsheets some but not enough for me to buy anything to get it to work.

Possible to link a spreadsheet 2 way [ 7 Answers ]

I know how to do a "one way" link in a spreadsheet. For example, if you change the value in A1, you can make it automatically change the value in A2 also. However, is there a way, if you change the value A2 that it will also change the value of A1? Thus, whichever you change, A1 or A2, will...

View more questions Search